Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,952   Posts: 1,522,728   Online: 880

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

FS: BLACK Chamonix 045N-2 camera w/ some extra goodies :-)

Yes, you read that title correctly, BLACK.

Not very many made in this finish, get it while you can!

This one is in EXC+ condition, just a few very small points of wear on it. Otherwise, wonderful condition cosmetically and operationally.
    I purchased this earlier this year from a local here in LA, and he had put NO film through it, just polaroids in a 545 back. I've run approx 20 sheets of film through it, I wouldn't even call this "used", more like "demo'ed to myself" !
    The camera has the "standard" bellows installed, I am able to easily focus a 90mm lens on a FLAT lensboard, FYI.

Please see that I have added a few "modifications/additions"(if you consider them that) to the camera during my ownership:
    A. Front standard/frame: I put (1) score line on each side of front fram to show "centered" point corresponding with top of metal frame
    B. I penciled a few lines to show what "square" would be for each threaded hole on the sliding focus track(see picture in gallery link below)

I'm selling this because I have decided to leave 8x10, and use 5x7, but with a 4x5 back as well. I'm so fickle, don't flog me!!!
    Please consult the pictures in the gallery(link below) to ascertain condition, I'm not hiding anything, its condition is wonderful!

Included in this sale:
    1. 045N-2 camera w/ standard bellows + original g/g+fresnel lens installed
    2. (1) Copal 0 carbon fiber Chamonix lensboard
    3. Carbon fiber g/g protector (very minor wear, but very good condition)
    4. Folding Chamonix hood (EXC+ condition)
    5. Padded Chamonix wrap(grey color)

$1200 shipped in the USA via UPS Ground or USPS Priority Mail, both insured + signature req'd.
    Int'l add extra postage costs over US shipping rates. Shipping outside USA via USPS Express Mail only.
    Payment via USPS Money Order, a cashier's check drawn on a US-based bank(w/ 10days to fully clear before shipping out), or Dwolla x-fer(no fees to you, just me paying $.25 on my end)
    Paypal only if YOU cover 100% of the fees incurred with such.

Gallery link to all pictures:
    http://s1286.photobucket.com/user/ac...45N-2%20camera

thx,
    Dan

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    That's a beauty, Daniel!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Don't get me wrong. You can ask whatever you want for your gear but as a former 45n-2 owner, the first question that came to mind was:

"Why would I pay $115 more for a used camera, Carbon fiber Copal 0 lens board, etc., when I can buy the same items new for $115 less, including EMS shipping from China?

And you're the 2nd owner.

jus saying

lilmsmaggie

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    No shame in asking lilmsmaggie . This isn't your "normal everyday, just like everyone else's" Chamonix we're talking about. Its barely broken in, just a few sheets run through it so you know its light-tight, and its ready to go to a new home! And its in a non-stock color too, so if you(or anyone else reading this) LIKE different cameras than others have/use, here's your chance! I like "rare and unusual" myself, so looking for someone else who likes the same and can give it a good home.

UPDATE/addition: how's about a fresh 20sht box of Provia 100F tossed in on this pot o' black gold for good measure ? Just received it from Jeff T. @ Badger Graphic two weeks ago w/ an order.

cheers,
    -Dan

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have to admit -- its tempting. But I promised my doctor that I would limit my GAS.

Good Luck!

Shooter
    Medium Format

Materials?

What material is the black part that is normally wood? Feel free to give me a call regarding this camera. I also have a question about this transfer you're talking about. Thank you.

Aric 503-eight three 0-three three 35

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I believe its just painted wood.

btw, the folding chamonix viewer hood is pending separately, just waiting to hear back from the potential buyer.
    i'll knock some off the price if they buy it, hope that won't be a deal breaker if it does sell?

-Dan

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin