Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,494   Posts: 1,543,011   Online: 738

Shooter
    Multi Format

FS- 2x3 film holders, RH-8, Grafmatic holder for parts or repair

For Sale for parts: $ 25.00 plus postage. 2 1/4 X 3 1/4 film holders, Grafmatic holder, RH-8 roll film holder. For repair or parts. Each has issues, The Graflex RH-8 works OK but is missing the wind knob. The Grafmatic has the plastic/bakelite part broken and missing at the counter/release lever. Darkslide is included. 3 sheet film holders in need of new tape at the hinges and TLC, one is missing a flap. 1 extra darkslide that I have no idea what it fits. I'm reducing my collection so these are sold as is with no returns. USA sales only. Payment by PayPal and shipped only to the PayPal address. Shipping is by USPS Priority mail. Email or PM your Zip code for postage cost.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2x3 group.jpg   2x3 cu detail.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Update!!! The Graflex RH-8 is no longer available. Please read my reply to Rawhead.
    To answer your question, no. These roll holders weren't perfect even when they left the factory brand new. But it doesn't really matter now because I decided to reinspect it and in the process of carrying it to my darkroom I tripped over my idiot dog and the holder went flying, crashing on the concrete and shattering the top plastic to pieces. The outer shell wasn't hurt. So sorry, it's no longer for sale. RandyB

Quote Originally Posted by rawhead
    Hi I'm interested mostly in the RH-8… so, If I had a wind knob for it, it would make it perfect?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    How about $15.00 plus postage for the lot which includes the outer shell of the RH-8. RandyB

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin