Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,818   Posts: 1,581,645   Online: 807

Shooter
    35mm

Nikkor 105 f/2.5 AI and Domke F-9 JD

Hello friends!

First up for sale is a Nikkor 105 f/2.5 AI. I purchased it from KEH about a month ago, shot a roll with it, and decided it wasn't for me. Condition was "BGN" from KEH. It shows some marks and scratches around the barrel of the lens, but the glass is perfect with no scratches, marks, or deformities. Included is the appropriate Nikkor screw-in hood. I do not have caps for it. $105 Shipped.

Secondly, I have a Domke F-9 JD bag in olive. I purchased it from B&H a few months back when I was shooting with a smaller kit, but my kit outgrew the bag and it's been sitting in my closet ever since. It is an awesome bag - good for street because it is discreet and water resistant. The bag is built very well (in the USA, I might add) and looks as new as when I first purchased it. $60 Shipped.

I will trade both items towards an F100 body.

I take payment via PayPal, or USPS MO. If you would like to use PayPal, please add 4%.

If you would like to request additional pictures, or have any questions or comments, please feel free to email or PM me! I also have sample images from the 105 if someone is interested in seeing the quality of the images from this lens.

Shooter
    35mm
    Bump. If you have other trade options, shoot em at me.

Shooter
    35mm
    Bump. I will also trade for a fixed lens, 35mm rangefinder - maybe a Canonet or similar.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I like that the 105 is selling for 105.

Shooter
    35mm
    Domke has been traded! The 105 is still up for sale/trade.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    The 105 AI is a damned good shooter. 3D sharpness and very nice OOF. I paid lots more for mine.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin