Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,573   Posts: 1,545,681   Online: 821

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Hasselblad 500, WLF, A12 back set

Excellent condition Hasselblad kit for sale. Everything works perfectly, film spacing is correct, winds smoothly, focus screen is free from scratches, ect.

Includes:

• 500 c/m body
    • waist level finder
    • standard cross hair focus screen
    • A12 back with matching insert
    • pistol grip trigger
    • cable release (german)

$499 shipped/paypaled USA
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2.jpg   3.JPG   4.JPG  

Images
    If the glass for these weren't so pricey I would be all over it. Good luck.
    Technological society has succeeded in multiplying the opportunities for pleasure, but it has great difficulty in generating joy. Pope Paul VI

So, I think the "greats" were true to their visions, once their visions no longer sucked. Ralph Barker 12/2004

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    $489 shipped/paypaled USA and now including a like new suburban disguise 10 camera bag!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    would the pistol grip and the cable release make a difference in price if it were taken out?

Hi Mark:

The Haselblad glass-especially for the standard 80mm lens-has fallen in value pretty dramatically over the past few years. If you are really interested, go to that site and bid for a lens-just what you want to bid and can "afford to" pay. Don't budge, and be patient. There are a good many lenses for sale. You might be surprised to find something fall into your lap!

Best of luck.

Elliot

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Hasselblad 500, WLF, A12 back set

Quote Originally Posted by Mahler_one View Post
    Hi Mark:

The Haselblad glass-especially for the standard 80mm lens-has fallen in value pretty dramatically over the past few years. If you are really interested, go to that site and bid for a lens-just what you want to bid and can "afford to" pay. Don't budge, and be patient. There are a good many lenses for sale. You might be surprised to find something fall into your lap!

Best of luck.

Elliot
    Exactly! KEH has a 50/4 for only about $200 right now, and 80's for about the same and some 150's and 250's for even less. One 250 as UG for $99! I've done very well with UG stuff from KEH. Newest Hassy glass and more esoteric ones are still quite pricey but I've gotten incredible results with the older cheaper glass.
    -----------------------

"Well, my photos are actually much better than they look..."

Richard S.
    Albany, CA (San Francisco bay area)

My Flickr River of photographs
    http://flickriver.com/photos/rich815...r-interesting/

My Photography Website
    http://www.lightshadowandtone.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    "would the pistol grip and the cable release make a difference in price if it were taken out?"

Tell you what, first person to repsond "I'll take it" with a subsequent payment to Silvertonedimages@gmail.com via paypal gets everything delivered for $469 delivered. That includes the grip, cable release and bag. Can't do any better than that!
    Last edited by DavidBrunell; 03-30-2013 at 12:47 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: quote added for response to question

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    $399 shipped/paypaled USA for a quick sale...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    SOLD

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin