Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,707   Posts: 1,482,865   Online: 981

Shooter
    Medium Format

EOS Lenses | 4x5 Lenses | 4x5 Camera | 8x10 Camera

All of the items listed below are in 100% working condition and ready to give someone many more years of use. Sadly, I have way too much camera gear and simply can't let it all sit any longer.

EOS Lenses
    Canon 50mm f/2.5 Macro - $199 Shipped
    Lens is in LN condition having been used only a handful of times by my father and then given to me and I never used it much.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photography-equipment-forsale-10.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	562.2 KB 
ID:	66346 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photography-equipment-forsale-11.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	532.8 KB 
ID:	66347

Canon 15mm f/2.8 Fisheye - $515 Shipped
    This lens is in EX+ condition. No marks on the front or rear elements. Some slight marking on the petal hood from the aluminum cap. ​

Name:	photography-equipment-forsale-8.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	464.7 KB 
ID:	66348

Sigma AF 50mm f/1.4 EX DG HSM - $375 Shipped
    I purchased this lens in February of 2011 for $499 from B&H as an alternative to the Canon made unit. This lens lived up to every promise the reviews made. The lens is in EX+ condition with perfect elements and no notable issues. Comes with the original Sigma lens hood and cap.

Name:	photography-equipment-forsale-38.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	515.3 KB 
ID:	66349

Toyo 45G 4x5 Studio Camera System - SOLD!
    I've had this camera for years and have made some pretty awesome photos with it. It is however time to part with it. Included are the following items: 4x5 camera w/ rotating back, Calumet dark cloth, calumet exposure calculator, Calumet carrying case, bag bellows, 4x5 visualizer, and two film holders. ​Everything works as it should and is light tight. All you need is a lens w/board, film, and you're good to go.

Name:	photography-equipment-forsale-28.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	473.2 KB 
ID:	66350 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photography-equipment-forsale-29.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	432.7 KB 
ID:	66351

Burke and James 8x10 Field Camera - $575 Shipped
    Burke and James wooden field camera in good condition. Bellows are light tight and the ground glass is free of cracks. This camera is old, but still has a lot of life left in it. A little over a year ago I had SK Grimes cut a Copal 3 lens board for this and it is included in the price. All you need is film holders and a lens. ​There's pain chips and some wear near the tracks where it once jumped a tooth, but everything else on the camera is as it should be. Bellows are light tight and extend easily. Camera includes the rare extension bed which is typically lost.

Name:	photography-equipment-forsale-41.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	525.1 KB 
ID:	66352 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photography-equipment-forsale-43.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	518.1 KB 
ID:	66353 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photography-equipment-forsale-42.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	562.8 KB 
ID:	66354 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photography-equipment-forsale-44.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	408.9 KB 
ID:	66355

Schneider APO-Symmar 210mm f/5.6 (for 4x5) - $400 Shipped
    Great lens mounted in a Copal #1 shutter on a Toyo lensboard. In excellent shape with no marks on the optics and only slight wear on the outside of the lens from having the lens cap installed and removed. Shutter speeds sound accurate at all speeds. ​

Name:	photography-equipment-forsale-13.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	705.6 KB 
ID:	66356
    Fujinon 90mm f/8 (for 4x5) - $300 Shipped
    Great wide ​angle lens for 4x5 photography. Excellent condition with no marks on any elements. Mounted in a Copal #0 on a Toyo recessed lens board with angle shutter release adapter. Shutter speeds sound accurate at all speeds.

Name:	photography-equipment-forsale-16.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	660.2 KB 
ID:	66357
    Fujinon 300mm f/5.6 (for 4x5 and 8x10) - $550 Shipped
    Near flawless condition with accurate shutter speeds and impeccable optics. The only issue with this lens is that it's missing the rear cap, which really isn't an issue if you mount it on the camera. ​This lens has incredible optics and looks amazing when shot wide open. Mounted in a Copal #3 on a Toyo board with accurate sounding shutter at all speeds.

Name:	photography-equipment-forsale-22.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	590.4 KB 
ID:	66358

Please be respectful and understand that the prices listed are firm and not open to offers. PayPal is the only method of payment accepted for these items, and unfortunately I am not interested in any trades. We are a military family currently stationed in Japan, and as such all items will be shipped via USPS. Flat rate service will be provided for all of the lenses and parcel post for the larger items like the cameras.
    Last edited by C.Kline; 03-27-2013 at 04:15 AM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: Item Sold

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    PM sent for the Toyo 4x5.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Lionel, I'm not seeing a PM. Could you send again? (Nevermind, just got your PM and checking on shipping)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    PM sent re Burke and James 8x10 Field Camera.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    4x5 sold (thanks Lionel!) and the 8x10 is now gone too (thanks Mike!)

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Down to LF lenses, 50mm Macro, and 50mm f/1.4

Get em while they're hot!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin