Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,228   Posts: 1,532,712   Online: 775

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

Canon EOS 630 with Digital Back (15 USD SHIPPED)

For Sale: Canon EOS 630. I know this is a common camera, so it may not sell, but I want to sell it. I shot three rolls with the camera. Exposures were accurate.

Price:
    East Asia, Australia and New Zealand (13.50 USD shipped)
    USA/Canada (15 USD shipped)
    Europe (16.50 USD shipped)
    South America (25 USD shipped)

Shipping via Japan Post Registered.

Paypal payment only.

The description is identical to the Canon EOS RT I have for sale. The cameras are carbon copies of one another.

Body Condition: Excellent. The outside is very good condition to excellent .There are some minor scratches. There are no dents.. There are no cracks. There are a few light scuffs. The self-timer works. The film door closes tightly and firmly.

Viewfinder Condition: The viewfinder is clean. There is no mold inside the penta-prism. This camera has a Pellix mirror, so when the photo is taken the mirror doesn`t black out.

Digital Displays: All internal viewfinder and top digital displays work and are clearly visible.

Focusing’ The camera continuous or single focusing works. I can adjust the focus points in the viewfinder. Shutter Condition: The shutter is accurate. The shutter curtains are undamaged.

Meter Condition’ The meter is accurate. Matrix, Center-weighted and Spot metering work. AE-L works. I can manually set the ISO or let the camera set the ISO based on the DX reading. The EV compensation works and is accurate.

Program Modes’ The Program, Aperture, Shutter and Manual options work correctly. The shutter speed dial and aperture setting dial operate, so you can easily adjust those settings. I do not know about the custom modes as I have never had or wanted to use it.

The self-timer works. I can set the camera to single or continuous shooting mode.

Notes: The is no strap and body cap available with the camera.

Refunds are offered minus shipping.

Customs, duties and import taxes are the buyer`s responsibility.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails R1191123.JPG   R1191124.JPG   R1191122.JPG   R1191125.JPG   R1191126.JPG  

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Five more
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails R1191127.JPG   R1191128.JPG   R1191129.JPG   R1191130.JPG   R1191131.JPG  

Shooter
    Medium Format
    PM sent.

Shooter
    35mm
    pm sent

Shooter
    Medium Format
    PM sent

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Still available.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    These bodies hold up nicely. I still have mine that I bought back in the late '80's (no data back though) and it looks and operates like new.
    Flickr | Mamiya 645 Pro TL, Hasselblad 500CM, Voigtländer Perkeo II, Century Graphic, Canon 1v and F-1, Ricoh GR1

Shooter
    Multi Format

Re: Canon EOS 630 with Digital Back (15 USD SHIPPED)

Pm sent

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    SOLD.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin