Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,953   Posts: 1,522,760   Online: 970

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

Mamiya RZ 110mm f2.8 Z (55 USD SHIPPED)

For Sale: Mamiya-Sekor Z 100mm f2.8 Z W lens for a Mamiya RZ67 camera.

PRICE: 55 USD SHIPPED WITH EMS to the States and Canda
    PRICE: 55 USD SHIPPED WITH EMS Australia, New Zealand, Asia
    PRICE: 60 USD SHIPPED WITH EMS to Europe.
    PRICE: 80 USD SHIPPED WITH EMS to South America.

Overall Condition: Excellent. There is very little wear on the lens body. There are no visible scratches on the body. The filter ring is not damage. No problem screwing on a filter.

Lens Condition: OK. There is no haze, mold, fungus or cloudiness, but there appears to separation between the first and second rear lens elements. It was hard to get any photos showing the separation. The are very light cleaning marks.

Focusing Condition: Focus was accurate when I mount on the lens onto a RZ67 to test it. As I extended the camera bellows everything focus accurately.

Aperture Ring and Blades Condition: The aperture ring is smooth. It clicks at all stops. The aperture blades close down to f32. Please check the photos. The blades are very clean. There is no oil or dirt.

Shutter Speeds: Shutter speeds seem accurate. I only dried fired the lens on a RZ67. I have not film tested the lens.

Notes: There is a front lens cap and rear cap.

Refunds: Refunds not available. Because of the separation I am not giving refunds. AS IS.

Shipping: Please note shipping will be via Japan Post Registered Airmail Service.Registered mail provides tracking, insurance and signature. It takes about 7 to 10-days to arrive and you Sorry, for the high prices, but this is heavy!

Customs/Duties: The buyer is responsible for any customs and duties taxes levied on the item(s) you buy. I will fill out the customs forms correctly. I will not mark as a gift etc.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails R1191034.JPG   R1191039.JPG   R1191033.JPG   R1191040.JPG   R1191041.JPG  

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Five more
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails R1191043.JPG   R1191044.JPG   R1191045.JPG   R1191046.JPG   R1191052.JPG  

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I can take ti

Shooter
    Multi Format
    PM sent.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    let me know if it's still available. I'm ready to pay now

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    The lens is still available. The buyer has 24-hours to pay. If buyer doesn`t I will offer to the next buyer.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    SOLD

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin