Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,926   Posts: 1,585,143   Online: 890

Shooter
    35mm

FS: 4x5 Stainless Steel tanks, inserts, and hangers

Doing 4x5 or 5x7 film processing? This is the perfect set up for dip and dunk processing.

Lot = 220

Shipping is extra, and paypal or money order are preferred. Thanks!

5 stainless steel tanks made by Arkay
    4 stainless steel lids made by Arkay
    1 stainless steel floating lid made by Arkay
    2 stainless steel 4x5 inserts with removable handles made by Arkay (these might also be able to be used for 5x7 - they have notches to go the long way also, but I don't have a hanger to check)
    32 4x5 stainless steel hangers made by Kodak

All tanks measure 5 3/4 inches deep x 9 inches wide x 6 inches deep.

All are in nice shape and ready to used, all are very clean except for 2 tanks that have developer/fix residue in them.

Shooter
    35mm
    Here's a photo. Shows one empty tank with lid, and one tank with insert and 4x5 hangers. Just need a bit of cleaning up and good to go. Of course, the others mentioned are all included too, just a bit hard to fit all in one photo.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails photo-3.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quick hint...

These tanks will clean up perfectly if the purchaser uses a phosphoric acid cleaner such as Loctite Naval Jelly. I clean every new-to-me used stainless steel darkroom item I get using phosphoric acid and just about everything I have now looks brand new.

It's really easy.

Ken
    "They are the proof that something was there and no longer is. Like a stain. And the stillness of them is boggling. You can turn away but when you come back they’ll still be there looking at you."

— Diane Arbus, March 15, 1971, in response to a request for a brief statement about photographs

Shooter
    35mm
    bump...thanks!

Shooter
    35mm
    Sold. Thanks!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin