Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,944   Posts: 1,585,782   Online: 1039

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

Mamiya 645 Pro TL AE Prism Finder FK401 (40USD SHIPPED)

For Sale: Mamiya 645 Pro TL AE Prism Finder FK401. The meter operates and is correct. The over/under red lights appear. The green circle for correct exposure appears. The +2/-2 diopter rotates and works.

The camera body is not included in the sale.

Condition: Very Good. There are signs of use on the outside. There are no cracks, dents or any damage other than light scratches. The prism finder locks securely into place. I always get an accurate reading. Internally the prism appears to have no mold, fungus or haze inside. There is dust. I can always focus easily.

Refunds: Refunds are offered. Full refunds are offered minus shipping costs to and from Japan. I have tried to describe the item to the best of my ability.

Shipping: Shipping is Free. Please note shipping will be via Japan Registered Mail. Registered Mail provide tracking, insurance and signature. It takes about 10 to 14 days to arrive. There may be a delay due to customs inspection.

Customs/Duties: The buyer is responsible for any customs and duties taxes levied on the item(s) you buy. I will fill out the customs forms correctly. I will not mark as a gift etc.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails R1190835.JPG   R1190837.JPG   R1190838.JPG   R1190839.JPG   R1190840.JPG  

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    A few more
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails R1190843.JPG   R1190842.JPG   R1190841.JPG  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The first image in your second post has a different finder in it.
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    So. The finder is sold.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin