Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,901   Posts: 1,584,510   Online: 1069

Shooter
    4x5 Format

A TEST of LENS RESOLUTION for the PHOTOGRAPHER by National Bureau of Standards

National Bureau of Standards, A TEST of LENS RESOLUTION for the PHOTOGRAPHER $8 including shipping to USA address for PayPal add $.60

Consists of one calibrated test target and a reprint of a 16 page 6x9 inch booklet that describes a test that will tell you how to calculate resolution in line pairs per millimeter based on a simple practical photographic test. The target is the original made by NBS. I have a few of these.

I am happy to sell items on APUG and I make a contribution to APUG.

To make this work please:

To buy send me a private message (PM) with your email address for use in communicating; I will provide my email address via PM.

If you use PayPal I will ship to the address PayPal provides.

Books to US adresses are via MEDIA MAIL, USA only. For shipping I will charge you what the USPS charges me.

When you pay tell me what you are buying!.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails NBStestBook+Target.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    From my rather old memory of articles where they used the AirForce test target.
    I think they used multiple targets (don't remember how many nor the configuration), so with one exposure they got center and edge resolutions on the same frame. Is multiple targets mentioned in the booklet?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    pm sent

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin