Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,990   Posts: 1,524,141   Online: 1118

Shooter
    Multi Format

FS: 210mm f/5.6 Caltar II-N in Copal #1

210mm f/5.6 Caltar II-N
    in Copal 1 shutter, on board
    $235 or best reasonable offer, plus shipping

This is a very clean sample of this lens. Made by Rodenstock, the glass is really nice, no issues.

The shutter was cleaned, lubed and adjusted before I bought it. However, the person who did the work failed to properly adjust the slow speeds properly, so they run at about half of the marked speed, up until 1/60, when everything gets accurate again. The speeds run consistently, the lower speed escapement just needs an adjustment. I figured I could live with this, as it gives consistent results.

The board is home-made from baltic birch plywood with a veneer on the front, 4x4 inches to fit all cameras that take a standard 1/4" thick 4x4 board (older Speed Graphics, Zone VI, Deardorff, etc.).

Comes with front cap.

Figure about 2.2 lbs pounds shipping weight from Zip Code 90027. I like to ship via Priority Mail; UPS is also available.

I ship after PayPal clears to my bank account; this takes a few days.

Pictures:

Shooter
    Multi Format
    PRICE REDUCED: $187.50 or best reasonable offer

Shooter
    Multi Format
    $165 or best reasonable offer

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Bump

Shooter
    Multi Format
    One last bump, then if it doesn't sell, I guess I'll keep it. Which ain't bad, except that I like lenses ... too much.

Which is why I need to thin the herd. (Well, I really do have room for it, really. Being able to fit socks into the sock drawer isn't really that important....)

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin