Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,338   Posts: 1,537,658   Online: 1012

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format

Nikon EM kit w/3 lenses $50.

A very nice, clean Nikon EM body w/new seals. Working just the way it should and no dents, dings or bruises.
    With strap
    AND
    A like new MD-E Winder.

AND three Tamron Adaptall 2 lenses each with it's own mount.

24mm/f2.5 BBAR MC focus & diaphragm smooth, glass clean, no fungus or marks of any kind. With F&R caps

35-70mm/f3.5 BBAR MC Same as above. No Caps. With filter.

70-210mm/f3.8-4 one touch zoom w/filter, R cap, pouch & lens hood. Slight wear but focus & zoom are smooth. glass unmarked.

Tamron SP BBAR MC 2X teleconverter for use with the 70-210. Makes it a 140-420mm lens. glass unmarked, with F&R caps.

The BBAR MC is Tamrons multi-coating term.

$50.00 + $15.00 Paypal. shipping by Priority mail. Donation to APUG
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0279.JPG   IMG_0275.JPG  
    Heavily sedated for your protection.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    That's a decent 24 - I had one for awhile.

This kit is well priced (and no, I don't know the seller, nor is he paying me a finder's fee ).
    Jim MacKenzie - Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada

A bunch of Nikons; Feds, Zorkis and a Kiev; Pentax 67-II (inherited from my deceased father-in-law); Bronica SQ-A; and a nice Shen Hao 4x5 field camera with 3 decent lenses that needs to be taken outside more. Oh, and as of mid-2012, one of those bodies we don't talk about here.

Favourite film: do I need to pick only one?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    That looks like an excellent kit. The wide angle lens appears to be the 28mm version? (vice 24mm)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    so tempting!
    www.EASmithV.com

"The camera is an instrument that teaches people how to see without a camera."— Dorothea Lange
    http://www.flickr.com/easmithv/
    RIP Kodachrome

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Boy, that would just be an excellent setup for someone's young son or daughter who thinks they might like to give film a try.

My main 35mm bodies are a pair of early Nikon F2s, along with a dozen or so Nikkors. But I also own an EM and think it's a great little carry-around camera.

And you can't beat that price!

Ken
    "They are the proof that something was there and no longer is. Like a stain. And the stillness of them is boggling. You can turn away but when you come back they’ll still be there looking at you."

— Diane Arbus, March 15, 1971, in response to a request for a brief statement about photographs

Shooter
    Multi Format

This is an awesome deal for someone starting out! I had the EM (until i lent it out and never saw it again) and it's a fun compact camera to use, runs on inexpensive lr44 alkaline batteries just fine, aperture priority, super light weight, very smooth film advance. You can adjust ISO film speed to get fine exposure adjustments to compensate for lack of a shutter speed dial. Most of the time you won't need this, the meter does a good job even in low light. With those lenses in this set the camera is really an all around kit. Those adaptall adapters are $12 a piece themselves online!

Shooter
    35mm
    pm sent
    In life you only get one great dog, one great car, and one great woman. Pet the dog. Drive the car. Make love to the woman. Don't mix them up.

Shooter
    35mm
    Oh wait, I see now... April Fools! Knew it sounded too good to be true!
    In life you only get one great dog, one great car, and one great woman. Pet the dog. Drive the car. Make love to the woman. Don't mix them up.

Shooter
    Multi Format

It's only been half a day from your post. And a day and a half since the listing. Not all users here are on every night, and not all check their emails that are tied to the pm system here. Plus there could have been many others who maybe have asked before you through pm and didn't post on the thread. A bit of patience goes a long way when buying and selling

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by Newt_on_Swings View Post
    It's only been half a day from your post. And a day and a half since the listing. Not all users here are on every night, and not all check their emails that are tied to the pm system here. Plus there could have been many others who maybe have asked before you through pm and didn't post on the thread. A bit of patience goes a long way when buying and selling
    Oh I'd be happy to get it, but thinking about it, it really must be too good to be true eh? I'm in no rush.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin