Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,741   Posts: 1,515,568   Online: 937

Shooter
    4x5 Format

A Century of Cameras, book

A Century of Cameras from the Collection of the International Museum of Photography at George Eastman House by Eaton S. Lothrop Jr. With copy of four page 1982 price guide

Second edition, Revised and Expanded. Good oversized trade paperback with a little wear along the edges186 pages; b&w photos and illustrations through out; 11 x 8.5 inches. From the library of William Welling; laid in is a copy of the review he wrote of this book. Out of Print. Descriptions and images of 151 cameras dating from 1839 to 1942. Includes cameras such as the first Kodak Brownie to stereo-cameras, cameras disguised as books, Leicas, tiny spy cameras and more.

$20

I am happy to sell items on APUG and I make a contribution to APUG.

To make this work please:

To buy send me a private message (PM) with your email address for use in communicating; I will provide my email address via PM.

If you use PayPal I will ship to the address PayPal provides.

Books to US addresses are via MEDIA MAIL, USA only. For shipping I will charge you what the USPS charges me.

When you pay tell me what you are buying!.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails _DSC0370.JPG   _DSC0371.jpg   _DSC0372.JPG   _DSC0373.JPG  

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Sold, thanks eBay.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin