Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,875   Posts: 1,520,226   Online: 1169

Shooter
    Multi Format

FS: Mamiya 7ii w/80mm & 43mm

I've really enjoyed this camera, but I'm looking to buy an engagement ring and can't justify keeping this and having it sit around.

This is the black version of the Mamiya 7ii, with both the 80mm and 43mm (ultra-wide, with finder) lenses. Both are very nice, sharp lenses and known as some of the best MF lenses around - especially the 43mm. I'd like to sell everything together, but will consider separating.

All are in great condition and the lenses include both caps. Hoods for both are included, although the 80mm has a crack (still functional). The body has some scratches normal with age, but no paint loss. Happy to take more detailed photos if requested.

In addition to the body and lenses, I'll also include the flip-up CPL made specifically for this system and a few rolls of film as well.

New user here, but have an eBay account with great feedback score that I'd be happy to verify.

$2500 + shipping
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails photo-2.jpg   photo-4.jpg   photo-3.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Welcome to APUG. Good luck with your offering.
    Items for sale or trade at www.Camera35.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    keep the camera and buy your girl a ring without a diamond -- if she loves you she won't mind and, really, ought to understand. If she doesn't understand, find a different girl.

No, seriously, spendy engagement rings are a scam by the diamond cartel.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm taking the 43, thanks.

Shooter
    Multi Format

43mm sold. Thanks David.

Asking $1650 for the body + 80mm.

PS - Never said I was getting a diamond. She's a winner and doesn't care either way.

Shooter
    Multi Format

All sold, thanks!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin