Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,524   Posts: 1,543,876   Online: 936

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

Metz SCA 386 Adapter for Zenza Bronica and/or Metz CT-4 flash

With this adapter you can use a Bronica SQAi 6x6 or ETRSi with TTL automation in combination with a Metz 45 CT-4 or 45 CL-4 for flash photography. The adapter is in a good condition and comes also with a standard flash connector cord. I sell this adapter for 100 Euro or US$130. I sell it because it came with a recently acquired Bronica SQAi kit and I already had one for my 4.5x6. If interested, I can sell it in combination with a Metz 45 CT-4 flash gun in good working but of course used condition for an extra 75 Euro (97,50 US$). A camera bracket and a charger are included with the flash but the nicads won't charge any more. However an adapter for 6 penlights is also included so you can use standard AA-batteries. Additional adapters for AA's are easily found on Ebay if you need them. Contact me for shipping costs.
    Last edited by hadeer; 04-06-2013 at 09:20 AM. Click to view previous post history.
    Have you seen the light..?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Still available. Price cut: adapter is now 50 Euro or US$70 and the flash gun is 40 Euro or US$55. Shipping not included.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9300 met Tapatalk 4

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    This flash and adapter are now sold. Thanks everyone for having a look.
    Hadeer

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin