Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,677   Posts: 1,481,984   Online: 862

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mamiya 645 AF

Shooter
    Medium Format

Mamiya 645 AF

Hi- Selling my Mamiya 645 AF to fund a Mamiya 6/7 purchase. in great shape, and everything works as it should. No issues to speak of. Comes with 80mm lens, hood, and back. Very solid camera, just trying to focus my film cameras down. Selling for $750 locally, but will sell to APUG member for $700, with $20 going to APUG.
    Please contact me with questions- thanks!!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF0014.jpg 
Views:	130 
Size:	361.6 KB 
ID:	66985
    www.kentchamness.com

Great things are not accomplished by those who yield to trends and fads and popular opinion. - Jack Kerouac

Mamiya 7, Mamiya 645af, Nikon F3, Minolta XD-11, Nikon D600

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Update- Price lowered to $675, with $20 going to APUG. Also, I will throw in an extra back.

Willing to trade for Mamiya 6/7/7II, with cash or a mint Fuji X100 on my end.
    www.kentchamness.com

Great things are not accomplished by those who yield to trends and fads and popular opinion. - Jack Kerouac

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Bump.
    I purchased my Mamiya 7, so I am selling this for $675 (with APUG donation), or will trade for a 65mm f/4 lens for Mamiya 7.

Quit wasting your time shooting 35mm- this thing kills any 35 mm made- please email with any questions. thanks!
    www.kentchamness.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    LoL..

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Bump.
    Although not sure why there is an LoL on here. great camera. good price. hit me up with offers. I might be down to trade for just about anything photo related- the worst I can say is no. thanks!
    www.kentchamness.com

Shooter
    Multi Format

Mamiya 645 AF

Be still my heart. Not looking for a Mamiya 23 Super are you? If you are tired of the autofocus, I can help you out with a 645 super and 401 winder, angled light meter finder...

Doubt I have much of what you need. But nice cam you have indeed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    with all due respect "Quit wasting your time shooting 35mm- this thing kills any 35 mm made" that is funny.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by GKR1 View Post
    with all due respect "Quit wasting your time shooting 35mm- this thing kills any 35 mm made" that is funny.
    I've heard people refer to 645 as 35mm's tiny big brother. They say it's not much bigger than 35mm, so it's not even worth it.

Shooter
    Multi Format

Mamiya 645 AF

Quote Originally Posted by mweintraub View Post
    I've heard people refer to 645 as 35mm's tiny big brother. They say it's not much bigger than 35mm, so it's not even worth it.
    As one who has 35mm and the 645, it is worth it.

However, on second thought, you may be correct. Perhaps the OP would like to donate it to me, rather than disappoint others. ;-).

It is very fairly priced...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Wow, so much excitement, I just don't know what to do with myself...

@ mweintraub or GKR1, I guess this is where I'm supposed to get back to you and ask you to prove it or something. you will then come back to me and undoubtedly mention a Leica M as being superior to the Mamiya 645AF. And you would be right, the Leica lens system is one of the best in the world, bar none. and their bodies are super easy to use, and very convenient. However, you wouldn't mention anything of the format of 35mm being superior to medium format, because it isn't. Unless you believe that, which you are entitled to- you, of course, are wrong in your belief that the format of 35mm is superior to medium format. 645 medium format film is more than double the size of 35mm. In digital terms, that's the difference between a $1000 camera, and a $40k camera (i.e. the leaf aptus system, which- shocker- is a Mamiya 645 AFD.

I could also say that I too have also heard people refer to 645 as 35mm's tiny big brother. They say it's not much bigger than 35mm, so it's not even worth it. I have also heard people say on Jan 1 2000, all of our computers would shut down and overnight we would have a Mad-Max society. how'd that work out???

I could say all of that, and start a flame war with trolls like you, or I could just simply state that I am just some dude into photography selling a GREAT medium format system for less than can be found on eBay or the like, all because I dig other photographers as well. I like APUG, and what it stands for, and would love to support it with a donation from my sale. Unfortunately, it looks like this will most likely be going on eBay, for quite a bit more than what I'm listing it for here... or, i'll just turn it into a hood ornament.

If you don't like my camera, or my statements, just don't buy the camera. Instead, you wasted your day trolling around here and on god knows how many other forums, when you could have been out shooting. Sad for you, and jealous of the time you wasted, as I was working and missed the light...
    www.kentchamness.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin