Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,920   Posts: 1,522,038   Online: 933

Shooter
    35mm

Canon L1, Canon 35mm F2.8 LTM Set, Exakta Prism Finder

Canon L1. In excellent condition operationally and cosmetically. Film tested and working perfectly. The is a small bright mark in the base plate, which is not as noticeable in "real-life" as in the photo. The previous RFF owner member had the camera professionally CLA'd. Price: $275 plus insured shipping

Canon 35mm F2.8 set including Canon 35mm finder, case, and original caps. Lens glass is very clean, clear, scratch-free, and fungus-free. The mechanical motions are smooth and accurate. The iris blades have a bit of oil on the tips. One of the internal baffles has some paint loss, but there are no loose specks of paint inside. The parallax-corrected finder is in good condition. There is a trace of internal haze, but nothing that impedes use or requires servicing in my estimation. Overall this is a very nice set. Price: $325 plus insured shipping

Exakta SLR eye-level prism finder. Split prism screen. OK cosmetic condition with a tinry dent or nick or two and a bit of dust, but it works well and still looks pretty good. Nice finder for the money. Price: $15 plus shipping

I accept PayPal, money orders, or checks and I ship to most countries. All customs forms are filled out accurately. Thanks! - David
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails canon-l1-2.JPG   canon-l1-1.JPG   canon-l1-3.JPG   canon-35mm-set-1.JPG   exakta-finder-1.JPG  

Last edited by davela; 04-09-2013 at 04:11 PM. Click to view previous post history.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin