Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,698   Posts: 1,549,109   Online: 1113

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

FS: Huge Nikon Kit. F3, 2 CLA'd FE's + 5 Nikkor Lenses (24,28,two 50'ties, 70-210)

Hi Apug.

I've decided to sell my Nikon Kit. I'm mostly using my rolleiflex or an old spotmatic if I need to use 35mm.

The Kit consists of a Nikon F3 two Nikon FE's which have recently been CLA'd plus 5 Nikkor Lenses. Everything works as intended. None of the lenses I have for sale have any fungus, haze oil or other nasty stuff.

I live in Denmark, but Ship worldwide. I will of course combine shipping for multiple items. I take paypal only. All prices will be quoted in Euros Please add 3% to the final cost, or mark payment as a gift.

Pictures of Everything is here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mhartma...7633208619191/

First up is a very nice Nikon F3. Everything works as intended. I've changed the mirror bumper, but the light seals in the back are still good. Cosmetically it's great as well. Only some slight brassing on the top of the prism, and a little at the edges of the camera body. I would like to get 100 euros plus shipping for this.

Then I have two black Nikon FE cameras. These have both been CLA'd two months ago by Miles Whitehead in the UK. Therefore they work perfectly. Cosmetically they are very nice as well with hardly any brassing at all. The Nikon FE with the sticker on the prism has a slight dent under this sticker, it's almost impossible to see, and it took me three months to even notice it. I would like to get 80 euros plus shipping for each.

Next up is a beautiful 24mm f2.8 Nikkor N.C. non ai lens. This lens is in superb condition. Focus is smooth. Glass is great. There's hardly any dust present. I would like to get 100 euros plus shipping for this one.

Next up is a very nice 28mm f2.8 Nikkor ai lens. Focus on this lens is smooth, although it's a little firmer than the other lenses I have for sale. There's hardly any dust present inside the lens. This lens does have one small blemish. There's a tiny scratch in the middle of the front element (It was practically impossible to photograph, and it doesn't have any effect on the performance of the lens. It's very sharp and contrasty). I would like to get 100 euros plus shipping for this lens.

Then There's one of Nikon's best lenses the 50mm f2 Nikkor ai lens. This lens is super sharp and contrasty. I personally believe that it's Nikon's best 50mm lens. Glass on this one is great. Focus is super smooth. I would like to get 50 euros plus shipping for this lens.

Next up is another 50mm. This time it's a Nikkor-H 50mm f2 non ai lens. Again glass on this lens is in superb condition. Focus is nice and smooth. I would like to get 40 euros plus shipping for this lens.

Last but not least I have a Nikkor 75-210mm f4 Series E lens. This is a superb zoom lens. I have no idea how this one ended up in their E series line, cause it's one of the best zooms that Nikon ever made. Glass is in excellent condition. Focus is super smooth. I would like to 60 euros plus shipping for this lens.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	F3_1.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	1.17 MB 
ID:	67041

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Good luck with the sale -- those are very reasonable prices.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Thanks. I sure hope so.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    hello interested two lenses 50mm F2 y zoom 75-210 F4,5,PMsent

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    50mm nikkor f2 ai lens is sold.

Shooter
    35mm
    Hello, I am intrested in your Nikon F3. Do you know how much is shipping to Helsinki, Finland?

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I've sent you a PM.
    Kind Regards
    Mads

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Nikon F3 now sold.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    One Nikon FE, the 24mm and the last 50mm now sold.

I've decided to keep the remaining FE, the 28mm and the zoom.

So this sale is now over.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin