Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,672   Posts: 1,481,817   Online: 1132

mjs

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

FS: Monorail camera case

Old gray Vulcanite (or Vulcanoid) camera case for a monorail camera. Smells musty but otherwise in good condition with three good latches, good hinges, solid handle, reinforced corners, no lock. External measurements are 22" long by 10 1/2" deep by 12 3/4" tall, interior is pretty close to that. Interior has two vertical partitions with semi-circular cutouts for the rail. It should hold most 4x5 or 5x7 monorails with a 22" or shorter rail, with plenty of room for lenses, film holders, 'stuff'. Sadly, it's not quite big enough for my 8x10" B&J monorail. Drat! My loss is your gain! $50 plus postage. I donate 3% to APUG. Not heavy but bulky. Thanks for looking!

Mike
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_6048.JPG   IMG_6047.JPG  
    Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming– “Wow! What a Ride!”

— Hunter S. Thompson

mjs

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sold over on the Large Format board.

Mike
    Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming– “Wow! What a Ride!”

— Hunter S. Thompson

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin