Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,837   Posts: 1,582,452   Online: 691

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

FS: Sinar Norma Kit. Bag bellows, Toyo/fidelity holders etc.

Hi Everybody.
    After much pondering I've decided to sell my Sinar Norma kit. I'm just not using it as much as it deserves, and my wife thinks it takes up too much space!!!

I'm located in Denmark, but will ship worldwide. I will of course combine shipping for multiple purchases All prices will be quoted in Euros. I take paypal only. Please add 3% to the final price to help cover the fees, or mark payment as gift.

Pictures of everything is here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mhartma...7633212997556/

I would prefer sell the camera as a complete kit (front and rear standard, rail, railclamp, bellows, fresnel, intermediate standard, broken bellows (good for use as a dark cloth), lens shade and bellows clip holder).
    The Norma is in great condition for it's age. It's one of the later ones without the locks on the fine focussing knobs. I've partially CLA'd the camera. Meaning that I've lubed all the places where I thought it necessary IE the rear standard (which focuses very smoothly now) and all the locks for the bellows, the groundglass and the lensboard. I didn't lube the swing and shift mecanisms as I thought they were OK as is the front focus is also great although not as smooth focussing as the rear standard. The leather bellows is in great condition (I've treated it with somer leather grease) and is light tight. The Sinar Fresnel lens has the usual marks on it but works great.
    I'll sell this for 350 euros plus shipping without the lens which is somewhat lower than what they seem to go for on ebay and which I think is a fair price considering the condition of the camera, or 400 euros with the lens included. Shipping to most of Europe would be around 35 euros.

Next up is a Schneider 150mm f5.6 Linhof Select Symmar convertible lens. The Speeds are ok, although the slow speeds are a little too slow (which is better than them being too fast), and it has some schneideritis (which of course doesn't affect anything) last but not least there is some haze present in the lens as well (which is very common with older symmars, almost all of the ones I've seen have had this). I've used it as is, and it's still a very sharp and contrasty lens (although it could be made even better if it was cleaned up). I would like 80 euros plus shipping for this lens.

Next up is a Sinar Bag Bellows. It works great and is lighttight. I would like 50 euros for this plus shipping

Then there is an extra Sinar bellows. This one is light tight but not as supple as the leather bellows. I would like 30 euros plus shipping for this.

Next up is a Sinar To Linhof lensboard adaptor made by Horseman. This one works great. I would like 60 euros plus shipping for this one.

Then there are all the Filmholders I have 17 4x5 filmholders in total. There are 6 toyo holders and 11 Fidelity Elite holders. The good news is that they're all light tight. The bad news is that the gentleman I originally bought them preferred them without the little metal locking tabs to keep the dark slides from accidentally being pulled. So only 3 of the toyo holders have the tabs and 2 of the fidelity holders have the tabs. I've used all of them with no issues (in the past 7 years I've never accidently pulled a darkslide!). But considering this I'm selling the 6 Toyo holders for 30 euros plus shipping and the 11 fidelity holders for 50 euros plus shipping.

Next up are two chinese made sinar lensboards. They work great. One has a copal 1 sized hole and the other a copal 0. I would like to get 10 euros for each of them plus shipping.

Last but not least there are 4 Sinar Rails. They all work fine. There are 2 15cm rails and two standard rails. I'll sell each one for 15 euros plus shipping.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	norma_1.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	1.16 MB 
ID:	67118

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Fidelity Holders are now sold.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin