Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,840   Posts: 1,582,476   Online: 821

Shooter
    4x5 Format

FS: Two Antique Cameras to Cannabalize

These are just for parts, maybe useful to someone. The Premo C is what I found interesting. You don't see them for sale much either. It has a primitive lens system, meniscus? It looks like a 4x5 camera. I'm not sure how to work it, but it has the aperture ring built in to the lens board. The other is 5x7 Tele-Photo Tele Poco with a symetrical lens that needs cleaning and has some edge seperation. The shutter fires, but how accurate is not known. These are for parts only, the 5x7 could possibly be used and that is a maybe only. They are sold as is for parts either way. Email or pm me if interested please. Price is 50.00 dollars for the pair plus shipping to the US only please. Thanks, Mike.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSCF5762_edited-1.jpg   DSCF5766_edited-1.jpg   DSCF5767_edited-1.jpg   DSCF5768_edited-1.jpg  

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Pm sent

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    dang - sorry I missed that one. I doubt it will, but if any part of that deal goes south - shoot me a message. I'm in. N
    "There is no such thing as objective reality in a photograph"

My flickr and (gasp!) dpug photos - take a look if you like.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    The cameras are now sold. Thanks, Mike.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin