Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,276   Posts: 1,534,786   Online: 825

Shooter
    4x5 Format

FS: Complete Polaroid CU-5 Outfit w/New Flash Unit

I have a complete polaroid cu-5 camera with 75mm (3 inch) Tominion Lens. I bought a new power pack for the flash unit. I have all three spacers for photographing items at different distances and have the rare polarizing filter as well. This one uses the cheaper pack film 100c size made by fuji. The camera works perfectly and includes hardshell case and instruction manual rarely found with these. I am also attaching a photo taken with it. It is a great macro camera and has lots of possibilities. I'll take 200.00 plus shipping for the entire lot, the brand new power pack for the flash cost me 75.00 bucks. Shipping to the US ONLY due to weight please. Email or pm me if interested. Thanks, Mike.

PS: The new power pack for the flash unit is not pictured. Will photograph it later and post, sorry about that.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC00620_edited-1.jpg   DSC00615_edited-1.jpg   DSC00609_edited-1.jpg   DSC00610_edited-1.jpg   DSC00614_edited-1.jpg  

DSC00611_edited-1.jpg   DSC00616_edited-1.jpg   DSC00617_edited-1.jpg   DSC00619_edited-1.jpg   DSC00621_edited-1.jpg  

Polaroid CU-5 Test Shot #3 001__edited-1.jpg  

Shooter
    Medium Format
    pardon my ignorance of this outfit, but can one use both the Fuji FP-3000B and FP-100C - by adjusting the camera and/or flash settings?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Nice set. Well worth the price, as it is an extremely handy close up camera. I can't buy, but I wish I could! Nothing else like it anywhere.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    You can use both the color and b&w versions of Fuji's pack film. Thanks for the plug Randy, it is a really great camera for what it does. I'm breaking even on the price or maybe losing a little to be honest, times are tough, Mike.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Just a bump to let everyone know it's still available. I'd hate to give evil-pay any money, so someone please buy it before I go that route. Send me a pm or email if interested. This is a fully complete outfit, you don't normally find them like this. It uses fujifilm 3000B or 100C which do yield a negative. There is a lot on the net about the process of using/cleaning them up for scanning/enlarging.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin