Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,197   Posts: 1,531,421   Online: 811

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

FS: Ries J600 tripod (maple)

Too short for my needs(I'm 6'5"), so no sense keeping it around.
    Some minor wear marks here and there, but overall a very nice little tripod that has boatloads of life left in it.
    Wood is not splitting or breaking anywhere, finish is very nice overall, and all metal pieces are in top-notch condition.
    Everything locks securely, and there are no functionality issues whatsoever.
    I wouldn't hesitate to put an 8x10 camera on this, even w/ the 2-piece legs. Especially if you desire a small wooden "travel-friendly" tripod that folds up very small!
    Tripod has 3/8-16 screw installed on top plate to mount your head with.

Please see/Ries' own words/site describing details about this model(1/2 way down the page, this is the "J600"):
    http://www.riestripod.com/products/tripods

Only discrepancy with their(Ries') description is that the stated 12" minimum height is a bit under-rated. This one(well, at least mine) can go down to 5.5"(top of the plate), so figure another 3-4"(so 8.5-9.5" tall) w/ a head, maybe a bit more) from the ground, before burying the screw post into the dirt. I can't seem to find it lacking in stability, even at that very short height.

All items shown are included: Tripod, leg sections(each section has a different end piece(spikes/rubber ends), and the carrying bag for it all.

Retail new is $625+shipping
    I'm asking $575 SHIPPED in the USA
    Int'l shipping will be expensive, but I'm willing to post outside the USA if you're willing to pay the costs for such(overages over US postage costs).
    USPS Money Orders, Paypal(if you cover the 3% fee), Dwolla, or cash payment.
    Shipping will be via UPS Ground in the USA, Int'l via USPS Priority Mail
    3% to APUG if it sells here through the forum

Please PM me if you're interested in purchasing.

thx,
    Dan

all pictures here:
    http://s1286.photobucket.com/user/ac...0J600%20tripod

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    offers?

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin