Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,965   Posts: 1,558,401   Online: 813

Shooter
    Multi Format

Rollei Carl Zeiss Distagon 40mm f4 lens for SL66e, SL66se or SL66, exc++

I have a very nice 40mm lens for sale for the SL66 system. It is a later model with HFT coating, almost an essential when using a very wide lens like this one, the coating really keeps the flare down and also increases contrast (when you don't notice veiling flare). The lens looks like new, the cosmetics are exc++ at least. The glass is pristine, I can't find any fault with it under close scrutiny. No haze, no scratches, no cleaning marks, and no fungus. The lens comes with both original caps, the front cap has the depth of field rotating chart affixed to it, all looks new. I have installed a little tab on the aperture ring of the lens to allow it to function properly with the metered cameras, it is adjusted to work just like the "e-ring" that the very latest lenses have. The tab is made of plastic and fixed on with double sided strong tape. It will stay put unless you want to remove it and then there will be no evidence it was there. So with the HFT coating and the tab, this lens is essentially the same as one costing many hundreds more. I've had this on the auction site for awhile and now the price is low enough that I can lower it even more and offer it to APUG members for a great deal. This is a fantastic performer and you will not be disappointed.

Price is $825.00

I pay shipping (to USA only for now) and buyer pays any fees. If using paypal figure 3%. Located in S.E. Michigan, you are welcome to come over to see the lens if you live close, thanks, Bob.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bronicarolleisale 034.JPG   bronicarolleisale 035.JPG   bronicarolleisale 037.JPG   bronicarolleisale 039.JPG   bronicarolleisale 040.JPG  

Last edited by nanthor; 04-18-2013 at 01:41 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Here are a few close-up pictures showing the aforementioned tab engaged with the SL66E camera body.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 40mm metertab 001.JPG   40mm metertab 005.JPG   40mm metertab 006.JPG  

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin