Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,699   Posts: 1,549,130   Online: 1129

Shooter
    35mm RF

all my leica m lenses (nearly)

Well I need to sell up a lot of gear to good homes to clear way for a change in my photography.

All lenses are excellent and don't need cleaning. They are ready to shoot and wow you!

Here we go:

1. Leica Summicron 50mm v5: $1400 AUD

Optics/Mechanics: excellent. only minor dust on glass.

Exterior: very good, very little signs of wear if any, a small dent in the pull out hood but this hasn't affected it's use.

Comes with: box, caps, leather pouch

2. Leica Summicron 50mm DR: $1000 AUD

Optics/Mechanics: excellent. again, only minor dust on glass. Was relubed by DAG by previous owner, late 2011.

Exterior: very clean with only a few bright marks to chrome. scale in feet.

Comes with: goggles, genuine front and rear caps.

3. Leica Summilux 50mm v2: $1250 AUD

Optics/Mechanics: excellent mechanics, super smooth.
    Glass is mostly in excellent condition - there is a thing ring of separation between the rear elements. and a few dots on the rear element - could probably be cleaned off but since this has not affected my pictures at all, I've left it as is. There is some oil on the aperture blades too, but again, hasn't caused me any issues and i've used this lens a lot.

Exterior: user grade, but decently good.

Comes with: goggles, genuine front and rear caps.

4. Leica Tele-Elmarit 90mm 2.8: $750 AUD

Optics/Mechanics: perfect mechanics and glass. CLAd by Youxin Ye September last year.

Exterior: user grade

Comes with: genuine front and rear caps.

5. Zeiss C-Biogon 21mm 4.5: $1000

Mechanics/Glass: perfect, like new. maybe some dust but I can't really see it.

Exterior: Barely looks used. I have used it though.

Comes with: Leica plastic 21mm viewfinder! (this had the foot repaired, but optics are excellent!) Original Box, caps and B+W 46mm UV filter!

All items come with 3 day inspection period, buyer pays return shipping.
    All prices are net, please add fees for Paypal and I'll quote shipping based on location using Australia Post or other service depending on level of insurance required.

please contact me for more pictures or information as required.

pictures can be seen here:
    http://imageshack.us/g/1/10110560/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails lens set for sale 1.jpg   lens set for sale.jpg   Leica_50mm Summicron v5_ 1015731.jpg   leica50cronDR_1015724.jpg   _1015963.JPG  

_1015875.JPG   _1015886.JPG  

Shooter
    35mm RF
    bump

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Bump. 1, 4 and 5 still available. And i'll eat the paypal fees!
    Last edited by Kosta; 07-31-2013 at 06:31 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: Update

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin