Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,269   Posts: 1,534,395   Online: 887

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

Rolleiflex 2.8E Planar (UK)

For sale is a Rolleiflex 2.8E Planar serial 1642785.

It's in good working order. It just came in from a CLA at Brian Mickleboro. Only selling it because I just got a GF670 and I can't justify owning both.

When I got the camera a few months ago focus wasn't on, so I sent it to Brian. He reassembled the entire camera and cleaned it up. Mechanically it is working well. The meter was already off when I bought it (it had probably ceased to function a while ago).

Focusing is smooth. Shutter speed dial is a bit stiff on the slower speeds. I have only shot one roll through it since I got it back, and the negs looked good (I got a Fuji GF670 soon after I got the Rollei as I prefer the 6x7 format, so I haven't used it in a month or so).

The camera isn't the prettiest of Rolleiflexes, that's got to be said. Some of the coating on the front element is fading due to excessive cleaning and you can tell the camera's been used. Hence, the low price of £450 even though it's recently CLA'd. I bought it for the fantastic lens, but the GF670 has an equally fantastic lens and I can't justify keeping both.

I can post it or you can come and collect it in NW London. Payment via international bank transfer, PayPal or CoC.

Erik

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x682.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Bump.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Bump.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Bump.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Hi. How much is this? I can't find a price above.... I'm probably senile. I assume it's still available. Do correct me if I'm wrong.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Do you have any examples of high resolution scans from negatives shot with this camera. I am very interested. Thank you.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Oops found it. GBP 450.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    c330: Sorry for the late reply. Thought I had a buyer but haven't heard from him. Will upload some good scans tomorrow.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Sorry again for being slow. Been busy lately. Here are some samples (the ones with the "img" prefix are the only high-res ones): https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ubxzlzzrikcxkh5/aWw0ZCjX1U Note that these are shot on 2008 expired Provia slide film, so not colour negative per your request..
    Last edited by eriklovold; 06-02-2013 at 12:42 PM. Click to view previous post history.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin