Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,764   Posts: 1,484,068   Online: 1118

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    the villages .centralflorida,USA and Germany
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

darkroom garage sale

as some of you know, the local plumber killed my plans of having a new darkroom in central Florida; too expensive and major 'surgery' to a brand-new house; to save a marriage; it's all digital from now on; this leaves me with half a garage of redundant darkroom equipment. what better place than to offer it on APUG and have an electronic darkroom sale. the attached file is a zipped version of all the pictures i took of it. if you see something you need or want, just make a reasonable offer, and we'll take it from there. I'll ship to anywhere on this planet as long as you pay for it. if you don't see the zip file, it may have been to big, but Ican email it to you if you send a request to rlambrec@ymail.com.
    thanks for looking and keep 'real' photography alive for the rest of us.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails _D800092.jpg   _D800088.jpg   _D800093.jpg  
    Regards

Ralph W. Lambrecht
    www.darkroomagic.comrorrlambrec@ymail.com[/URL]
    www.waybeyondmonochrome.com

Shooter
    35mm
    How much you want for the CPE?
    The camera is the most incidental element of photography.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Email sent.
    Items for sale or trade at www.Camera35.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    misplaced post
    Last edited by HTF III; 04-20-2013 at 02:21 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Ralph is arguably one of the most experienced film and darkroom photographers in the entire world. Try Googling his name. Almost everyone here has read his articles and purchased his book for their personal library. He has likely forgotten more about darkroom techniques than all of the rest of us ever knew—combined.

Oh, and there is no "disgust, filth, and stink, and disgrace" associated with creating prints on an inkjet printer. Or by any other method one chooses. It just happens to be off-topic here at APUG, that's all. However, it is quite on-topic over on the sister site at DPUG.

And there is nothing wrong with his thinking whatsoever...

Ken
    "Hate is an adolescent term used to stop discussion with people you disagree with. You can do better than that."
    —'blanksy', December 13, 2013

Shooter
    Large Format
    Well said, Ken, and I totally agree. Also I can't help noticing a marked improvement in his keyboard ability following his fairly recent stroke, and that improvement makes me very happy for him.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I had not known of Mr Lambrecht's health. I was pulling his leg about going digital. Best wishes, sir. And thank you for sharing your knowledge. Because of people like you on this site, I am totally re-vamping years of technique. Already starting to see some results.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Deleted...
    "Hate is an adolescent term used to stop discussion with people you disagree with. You can do better than that."
    —'blanksy', December 13, 2013

Shooter
    Large Format
    Ken, your post #5 needs to be read by many others in this forum and around the world. Please do not seek a way to delete it.

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    I guess this means that I own the final version of "Way Beyond Monochrome". Great book. Good luck with your digital work. Hopefully you'll write the authoritative guide on digital printing in the future.

http://tinyurl.com/d5ffq32

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin