Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,993   Posts: 1,524,252   Online: 997

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

Developing tank for 116 or short 70mm rolls

Hey guys, this is an "fr special" tank, I have two and don't need both.

I got them in my quest to find a tank for 70mm. This will do 35mm(&828), 127, 120(&620) and 116!! Also it will do short rolls of 70mm since 116 is the same height as 70mm.

It comes with the box, tank with reel, and the instructions which they cleverly made 120 in size (HINT: to all you cutters out there it's the perfect guide for cutting 120 strips from other size film).

If you have some odd size between all those sizes, it CAN be left at that height as you can see the notches keep it specific but it's tight enough you could put it between them and it seem like it would stay.

$10+shipping(which in the US would be about $22 in a normal flat rate box I think).

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366568653.339097.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	98.1 KB 
ID:	67594

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366568866.205981.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	138.6 KB 
ID:	67595

~Stone

Mamiya: 7 II, RZ67 Pro II / Canon: 1V, AE-1, 5DmkII / Kodak: No 1 Pocket Autographic, No 1A Pocket Autographic | Sent w/ iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Hey, I have one of those -- can you tell me how the film loads into the reel? If mine is the same. you can't rock one side back and forth so I guess you have to just feed the film in and hope it goes all the way.

Note to "cutters" taken - I haven't forgotten you! Maybe I'll try slitting some 70mm tonight.

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by newcan1 View Post
    Hey, I have one of those -- can you tell me how the film loads into the reel? If mine is the same. you can't rock one side back and forth so I guess you have to just feed the film in and hope it goes all the way.
    I had something very similar a long time ago. As I recall, you make sure that the whole thing is bone dry, then feed in as evenly as possible. And don't stop moving the film for very long.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by newcan1 View Post

Note to "cutters" taken - I haven't forgotten you! Maybe I'll try slitting some 70mm tonight.
    Yea it does not rock, you load it more like an SS tank, start from the middle and work outward.

You can also push the film in, but you'll have to wear gloves to not get finger prints on it.

~Stone

Mamiya: 7 II, RZ67 Pro II / Canon: 1V, AE-1, 5DmkII / Kodak: No 1 Pocket Autographic, No 1A Pocket Autographic | Sent w/ iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    I actually have two of them, I just decided I'll let BOTH go, I have a PM for one of them.

The second one doesn't have a box nor instructions.

~Stone

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Bump!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin