Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,911   Posts: 1,521,596   Online: 855

Shooter
    Large Format

FS: G-Claron 210mm f9 Lens

I have for sale a nice G-Claron 210 lens, a very compact 210 with a 49mm filter thread and lots of coverage, up to 8x10 with a bit of movement when stopped down.

I originally purchased the lens cells separately and mounted them in the Copal 1 shutter shown. The previous occupant of the shutter looked to be a convertible 210mm, and I found the aperture scale accurate with the G-Claron. Shutter speeds are all working well. The glass is free of any haze or scratches. Includes retaining ring and front snap cap. I don't presently have a rear cap for this one, but will try to dig something up.

Asking $195 plus shipping, paypal accepted with no extra fees.

Tracked and insured shipping to the USA will be $18. Canada will be $15. Others please ask.

Thanks!

Jim
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails G-Claron_210-1.jpg   G-Claron_210-3.jpg   G-Claron_210-4.jpg   G-Claron_210-5.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have and use one of these with an 8x10. It's a very nice lens, similar to ~30mm lens coverage in 35mm format. Here's an example photo made with this lens at f/45-64 where the lens stage was both tilted and raised, right to the edge of coverage. The flower pot was only about 8-10 feet away.

If I didn't already own one...

Ken

(No connection to the seller at all.)
    Last edited by Ken Nadvornick; 04-22-2013 at 06:45 PM. Click to view previous post history.
    "Hate is an adolescent term used to stop discussion with people you disagree with. You can do better than that."
    —'blanksy', December 13, 2013

Shooter
    Large Format
    Thanks, Ken... nice image!

Shooter
    Large Format
    Bump... now $195 including shipping in North America

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin