Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,500   Posts: 1,571,611   Online: 1267

Shooter
    Large Format

FS: G-Claron 210mm f9 Lens

I have for sale a nice G-Claron 210 lens, a very compact 210 with a 49mm filter thread and lots of coverage, up to 8x10 with a bit of movement when stopped down.

I originally purchased the lens cells separately and mounted them in the Copal 1 shutter shown. The previous occupant of the shutter looked to be a convertible 210mm, and I found the aperture scale accurate with the G-Claron. Shutter speeds are all working well. The glass is free of any haze or scratches. Includes retaining ring and front snap cap. I don't presently have a rear cap for this one, but will try to dig something up.

Asking $195 plus shipping, paypal accepted with no extra fees.

Tracked and insured shipping to the USA will be $18. Canada will be $15. Others please ask.

Thanks!

Jim
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails G-Claron_210-1.jpg   G-Claron_210-3.jpg   G-Claron_210-4.jpg   G-Claron_210-5.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have and use one of these with an 8x10. It's a very nice lens, similar to ~30mm lens coverage in 35mm format. Here's an example photo made with this lens at f/45-64 where the lens stage was both tilted and raised, right to the edge of coverage. The flower pot was only about 8-10 feet away.

If I didn't already own one...

Ken

(No connection to the seller at all.)
    Last edited by Ken Nadvornick; 04-22-2013 at 07:45 PM. Click to view previous post history.
    "They are the proof that something was there and no longer is. Like a stain. And the stillness of them is boggling. You can turn away but when you come back they’ll still be there looking at you."

— Diane Arbus, March 15, 1971, in response to a request for a brief statement about photographs

Shooter
    Large Format
    Thanks, Ken... nice image!

Shooter
    Large Format
    Bump... now $195 including shipping in North America

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin