Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,573   Posts: 1,545,669   Online: 893

Shooter
    Medium Format

Nikon Telephotos- 85 & 300

I'm cleaning out a few lenses:

Firstly, the 300 f/2.8 AiS "New;" Nikon's lightest 300/2.8, this one shows considerable cosmetic wear, lots of paint chips, and wear around the tripod mount. However, it's pretty much perfect mechanically & optically, everything works, the aperture is snappy, the focus preset works well (if you can find a use for it), the focus ring is the special kind of super telephoto smooth- you can spin it with one finger. No scratches, fungus, etc. optically; there is some dust in the lens if you flashlight it, but it's the best optical example I've handled (despite seeing many cosmetically better), and it's a very good performer. With HE-4 hood extension and caps, $975 + shipping, paypal prefered.

Secondly, a 85 f/1.8 K 'factory Ai'ed;' Cosmetically, it's biggest flaw is a large the scratch/rub at 15' on the focus ring. It's got a fair amount of cosmetic wear overall. Optically, the glass is perfect; it's got some "Schneideritis" or edge paint specs, but I don't really consider that anything but a cosmetic defect. Obviously some dust if you flashlight it. Great look on B/W, it's the last version of this lens with the best coatings, the long focus throw pretty much makes it useless to me right now.
    With caps, $299 + shipping, paypal prefered.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails web1.JPG   web2.JPG   web7.JPG   web6.JPG   web5.JPG  

web3.JPG   web4.JPG  

Shooter
    Medium Format
    bump.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin