Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,329   Posts: 1,537,179   Online: 825

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Random camara/lens garage sale type thing going on here!

I've got all kinds of random stuff that I need to get rid of! If you are interested in anything below, or have questions/want more info or whatever, feel free to PM me. Here is what I've got:

Item #1: Mamiya 645 220 inserts. 3 of them. New in box. I opened one to take a pic of it. $10 each or all three for $25.

Item #2: Zeiss Ikon Contina 35mm camera. Has leather case, lens shade, 45mm Pantar f2.8 lens. Overall good condition. Shutter fires on all speeds, seems good on most, a little slow on 1 second. $75 or offer.

Item #3: Cee-ay 35 camera. Cute as a bug in a rug! Has case. Good condition, shutter fires on all speeds. $60 or offer.

Item #4: Contax RTS 35mm camera with Sigma 24mm f2.8 lens. A steal at $150!

Item #5: Nikkorex F camera with 50mm f2 lens. The camera works great, the light meter looks cool but does not seem to work. $125.

Item #6: Voigtlander Bessa 6x9 with Voigtar 11cm f4.5 lens. Slow speeds are slow. $50.

Buyer to pay shipping, I'll try and make it as cheap as possible. Paypal preferred.

Thanks for looking,

Matt
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mamiya 220 backs.jpg   Contina.jpg   ceejay35.jpg   nikkorex.jpg   contaxrts.jpg  

Bessa.jpg  
    --------------------
    "Everytime I find a film or paper that I like, they discontinue it." -Paul Strand

www.glasskeyphoto.com

Shooter
    35mm RF
    I would like to purchase all three of the Mamiya 220 inserts please. Send me the total including least expensive shipping to Zip 37076. Thank you, Michael

Shooter
    35mm RF
    I am new to the APUG process...I would like to purchase the three Mamiya 220 inserts AND the CEE-AY. Can you tell me the total package price (any reduction would be appreciated), including shipping to Zip 37076. Is this the correct way to make an offer???? Michael

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Michael, I sent a PM to you.
    --------------------
    "Everytime I find a film or paper that I like, they discontinue it." -Paul Strand

www.glasskeyphoto.com

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin