Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,294   Posts: 1,535,530   Online: 1052

Shooter
    Medium Format

FS: NIKON 9000 SCANNER, EX CONDITION, MANY EXTRAS

I HAVE A NIKON 9000 SCANNER WITH SEVERAL FILM HOLDERS, AND THE $$ DOUBLE SIDED GLASS HOLDER FOR 120 FILM

I THINK I HAVE THE ORIGINAL BOX AND PAPERS.

I BOUGHT IT NEW A FEW YEARS AGO, LATELY HAVE NOT USED IT MUCH, GOING OVER TO THE DARK DIGI SIDE.

$2500 DELIVERED TO A USA ADDRESS. PLS NO FOREIGN.

THESE GUYS ARE SELLING FOR MORE THAN THIS ON THE AUCTION SITE.

PHOTOS ON REQUEST- GUARANTEED- IF NOT AS EXPECTED, SEND IT BACK FOR A REFUND (YOU PAY RETURN SHIP COST)

references available.

Shooter
    Multi Format

Some minor questions about the Nikon CoolScan LS-9000ED film scanner

Good morning, Herb;

You just posted an announcement of a Nikon CoolScan LS-9000ED film scanner you are offering for sale. May I ask what are the other accessories besides the FH-869GR ANR Glass Film Holder that you use with it?

What software do you use with it on your computer?

And I will admit that I am impressed that you are asking $2500 for the package.

Enjoy;

Ralph Javins
    Latte Land, Washington
    Enjoy;

Ralph Javins, Latte Land, Washington

When they ask you; "How many Mega Pixels you got in your camera?"
    just tell them; "I use activated silver bromide crystals tor my image storage media."

Shooter
    Medium Format

Nikon 9000 scanner

scanner is sold.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Ralph, sorry, I sold it to the first guy who responded.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I bought this scanner from Herb. Herb was prompt in communication, fast in shipping, and generous in offering a small discount for me to buy Vuescan software. He is a GENTLEMAN.

This beauty - 9000 ED - arrived with original packing and accessories as described in the post. Works excellent. I was able to see my films on the screen for the first time - an exciting moment for me as you can imagine.

I couldn't find a better seller to buy from. Overall experience is wonderful!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin