Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,771   Posts: 1,484,307   Online: 1096

Shooter
    35mm

FS: Hard to find Nikon F "red dot" body with ep marked 50mm lens & accessories

Nikon set below: $380 OBO or I'll trade for a Nikon 105mm 1.8 AIS in nice shape.

Nikon F body with eye level prism 6587601 ; hard to find red dot variant. Very Nice cosmetically. Correct shutter speeds and works properly. Eye level finder is in great shape, no serial number, marked Nikon F with square viewfinder opening. With everready case.

Nikkor S Auto 50mm 1.4 839598. Rare EP marked version. Non AI version. Very nice cosmetically. Aperture and focusing rings move easily. Clean and clear glass.
    NK marked leather case for eye level prism. Contains plastic cover for finder also.
    Nippon Kogaku BC-4 flash. Great shape, clean battery compartment. Comes with NK marked leather case.

Shipping is extra, paypal or money order preferred.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo-12.jpg 
Views:	126 
Size:	537.7 KB 
ID:	67859

Name:	photo-10.jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	655.9 KB 
ID:	67860

Name:	photo-11.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	400.9 KB 
ID:	67861

Name:	photo-13.jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	794.7 KB 
ID:	67862

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Nice outfit.
    Items for sale or trade at www.Camera35.com

Shooter
    Pinhole
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I can't afford it, right now, to spend this much money on a camera, but I would love it.
    Especially since my daughter suddenly showed some interest in photography. She is 16 years old now and thinking about going to an arts academy over here in Holland in 2 years time. So she recently asked me to teach here some basics about photography this summer: especially with an interest for analogue, old cameras.
    This was a great and pleasant surprise to me (very big smile ....).
    So I'm thinking of finding here a nice analogue camera. This one should do nicely since I have a lot of (older) Nikon lenses.
    And since it is all digital and computers at the academies nowadays, she would have an advantage for personal style and methods being able to use analogue techniques. I have lots of cameras, lenses and a darkroom waiting for her.

BTW: this camera was made somewhere between December 1964 and February 1965.
    "Have fun and catch that light beam!"
    Bert from Holland
    my blog: http://thetoadmen.blogspot.nl
    my Linkedin pinhole group: http://tinyurl.com/pinholegroup

* "So much time and so little to do. Wait a minute. Strike that. Reverse it. Thank you." (the original Willy Wonka: Gene Wilder, 1971)
    * My favorite cameras: Hasselblad SWC, Leica SL, Leica M7, Russian FKD 18x24, Bronica SQ-B and RF645, Rolleiflex T2, Nikon F4s, Agfa Clack and my pinhole cameras

Shooter
    35mm
    Sold. Thanks!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin