Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,986   Posts: 1,524,023   Online: 903

Shooter
    Medium Format

FS/FT: Mamiya M645 macro rings, lenses, power grip for M645 super/pro

I picked up a large Mamiya M645 kit and am looking to sell or trade some of the items I don't want.

1. Macro auto extension rings #1, #2 and #3S. I don't believe these have ever been used but, as you can see in the photo, the tiny screws came loose and one of the little metal thingies fell off. I have the metal thingy but couldn't find the screws on my floor. $100
    2. 210mm/F4 lens comes with rear cap, no front cap. Hood is built-in. Excellent condition, maybe some internal dust but no marks on the glass. $85
    3. 55mm/F2.8 lens comes with front and rear caps, rubber hood. Excellent condition, maybe some internal dust but no marks on the glass. $75
    4. Power grip motor winder. I bought this before I realized it won't work with my camera and is made for the M645 super or pro. The rubber is slightly discolored and there is some grunge in the battery compartment. I put batteries in it and the battery check works. I can't test but it was sold to me as working and if it's not I'll refund your money. $30

Paypal preferred although Canadians can also use Interac e-mail transfer. I can ship any item within Canada or the US for $25. International feel free to contact me. Buy multiple items and get a break on shipping.

In terms of trade I am looking to get any of the leaf shutter LS lenses, a grid focusing screen or a non-metered prism for my M645.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P1090942.jpg   P1090945.jpg   P1090947.jpg   P1090949.jpg   P1090944.jpg  

Last edited by adelorenzo; 04-27-2013 at 07:06 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    pm sent

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Payment sent for the 55mm......Thank's.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    55mm sold, all other items still available and open to offers.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    How is the plastic covering on the grip? I have the same grip and both of the pieces are coming up. I'm deciding to replace the whole thing or just buy a new grip.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    This one has rubber covering the grip. I think it's on there securely but will check when I get home tonight.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Sorry never responded to the previous post. There is rubber covering the grip and it is on securely, has some white-ish marks as seen in the photo. Probably too late but also wanting to bump the thread.

Everything but the 55mm is still for sale.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Hi... if the grip is still available I'm interested... any chance you can quote me postage to Norway? Thanks in advance, hope I'm not too late..

Mike

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin