Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,276   Posts: 1,534,764   Online: 859

Shooter
    Multi Format

FS: Jobo Filmabstreifer (Film Wiper)

This is a nifty wiper for removing most of the moisture from roll film to speed drying. It has four miniature rubber squeegees on each side. Useful for 35mm and 120. I don't remember buying this, but there it was in a box under the sink! The original packaging is a bit shelf-worn, but the wiper itself is unused. The Jobo catalog number is 3530.

I shoot a lot of 120 and have never had a problem with water spots, so I guess I don't really need it. How about $10 plus shipping for this high quality bit of unobtanium?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jobo_wiper.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Bump.

Keep in mind that shipping out of the US has gotten expensive these last few years. I had a potential buyer in India, but the postage was over US$16, so he most understandably chose not to proceed.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    PM sent.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Still available.

$16 delivered in CONUS.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    No takers? This is a quite nicely made film squeegee for up to 120. I suppose you could do 4x5 with them as well using two swipes.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin