Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,330   Posts: 1,537,197   Online: 862

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

FS: Hasselblad 50mm CFI & 120mm CFI lenses

Hey all,

I'm looking to expand my MF usage to include a GX680III kit, and thusly, I want to pare down my HB kit. So I'm keeping my 80mm, since it's my most-utilized lens. Selling the other ones here.

USA shipping is included in the stated asking prices
    Int'l shipping IS possible, however, if that happens, you'll need to cover the extra over US postage costs.
    Insurance for full purchase price is included in either method of shipping.
    I use USPS Priority Mail, or UPS Ground if preferred.

For payment, I will accept the following methods:
    USPS Money Orders, Dwolla, or Paypal(we split fees 50/50)

So, here's what I have for sale:

1. 50mm CFi lens
    Lens only w/ both caps. No hood.
    Lens barrel has some wear, I purchased this lens used. Its a super sharp performer, especially since it has the floating element(FLE) incorporated.
    There is some internal dust. There is also some flaking off of the internal black(painted) coating, which has decided to lodge itself on the outer part of one of the internal, front elements. I asked my trusty repairman about it, and he felt it would have no ill effect on sharpness. I haven't seen anything that has been impacted by it during my ownership. None whatsoever. But it's there so I mentioned it.
    Rear element has some small stuff around the edges of the element, but again, nothing that's impacted performance for me and my usage(and I inspect my film with a drum scanner !)
    Rear lens cap was a used one I purchased separately at a local camera fair. This lens did not come with the cap. I'm only mentioning this because "PIX" is a rental house here in LA. This lens WAS NOT in a rental dept. It was purchased from a private user.
    $975 USD

2. 120mm CFi lens
    Sale includes all shown paperwork, including CFI/CFe lens manual, and other misc paperwork. Box as well!
    This lens was my 2nd most used lens in my kit. Great FL for portraiture(even wide open, its great!), or as a close-up lens(what it's original design was for).
    Some internal dust, in broad sunlight its more apparent, but under normal light, its barely discernable to my eyes.
    No hood. Has both F+R caps.
    $825 USD

pictures for both lenses can be seen here:
    http://s1286.photobucket.com/user/ac...2050mm%20120mm

please send a PM if you are interested in an item.

thx,
    Dan

Last edited by DanielStone; 04-28-2013 at 06:55 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    both lenses have been moved on to a new household through an offline transaction.

thx,
    Dan

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin