Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,696   Posts: 1,482,509   Online: 974

Shooter
    4x5 Format

FS/Trade : Creo IQsmart3

I am selling my IQsmart3, located in Berlin, Germany.

The scanner is in very good condition, and has been serviced by Kodak 2011 after I purchased it. There are some scuffs on some of the casing edges, and 2 of the feet have unfortunately been pressed in, I think from being bound too tightly to the pallet during transport to me.

The film masks and calibration slide are all new, purchased last year as the scanner arrived without them. Two new spare lamps, for reflective and transmissive are included. I unfortunately do not have the manuals. Some are available online.

The software included is the oXYgen 2.6.3, I do also have a copy of the 2.6.4 version.

€4000 Plus shipping and PP when applicable.

Will also consider a trade for an Arca Swiss F Metric 4x5

Thanks!

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Trying to upload pictures not working, any ideas Mods? I can choose the pictures, but not upload them.

Thanks

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Jammoh View Post
    Trying to upload pictures not working, any ideas Mods? I can choose the pictures, but not upload them.

Thanks
    They are probably too large.

Check the limits in the table at the bottom of the upload window - note that different file formats have different limits.
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

Shooter
    127 Format
    Images
    Also, this should go in the "Misc/Anything Goes" section as it is not an analog piece of photo gear.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Thanks Matt. Apologies for posting in the wrong section!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin