Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,288   Posts: 1,535,359   Online: 761

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

Voigtlander 35mm f2.5 Color Skopar C in LTM (310 USD SHIPPED)

For Sale: Voigtlander 35mm f2.5 Color Skopar C in LTM. I shot one roll of film with the lens to test the lens. I thought I would keep it and use it with an adapter on my Konica RF, but decided to just stick with my 35mm M-mount.I bought the lens from old/new stock. I think the lens has never been used before yesterday. The lens in stunning condition.

If you want to buy please PM me with your Paypal email address so I can send an invoice.

Shipping is Free:

1. US and Canada is 315 USD
    2. UK/ Europe is 320 USD
    3. Australia/ New Zealand 315 USD
    4. Singapore/ Hong Kong/ Thailand 310 USD
    5. Taiwan/ Korea 305 USD
    6. Central/ South America 335 USD

Overall Condition: Superb. There is no wear on the lens body. The rear mounting threads are in excellent condition. The lens screwed onto Bessa R rangefinder camera I just sold. The filter ring is not damage. No problem screwing on a filters or the included hood.

Lens Condition: Excellent. There is no haze, mold, fungus or cloudiness. The are visible cleaning marks. There is very, very little internal dust.

Focusing Condition: Focusing is smooth and accurate. There is no slippage. Focus is nicely dampened. Focus seems accurate throughout the distance range.

Aperture Ring and Blades Condition: The aperture ring is smooth. It clicks at all stops. The aperture blades close down to f22 The blades are very clean. There is no oil or dirt.

Notes: There is an original box, papers, front lens cap, rear cap and hood.

Refunds: Refunds are offered. Full refunds are offered minus shipping costs. There is a seven day trail and inspection period. I have tried to describe the lens to the best of my ability.

Shipping: Please note shipping will be via Japan Post EMS Service. EMS provides tracking, insurance and signature. It takes about 3 to 5-days to arrive and you insurance and tracking with EMS. There may be a delay due to customs inspection. Costs will vary based on buyer`s location.

Shipping toCustoms/Duties: The buyer is responsible for any customs and duties taxes levied on the item(s) you buy.

DO NOT ASK ME CHANGE OR MODIFY THE CUSTOMS FORMS. IT IS ILLEGAL and COMPROMISES THE INSURANCE. I will fill out the customs forms correctly. I will not mark as a gift etc. It drives me nuts when people ask me to modify the forms.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails R1192118.JPG   R1192120.JPG   R1192122.JPG   R1192125.JPG   R1192126.JPG  

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    More photos
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails R1192127.JPG   R1192132.JPG   R1192133.JPG   R1192138.JPG   R1192139.JPG  

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    BUMP

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin