Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,933   Posts: 1,585,582   Online: 777

Shooter
    35mm

M6, Sumicron 35, 50, Elmarit 90, Tele-Elmar, Biogon 28mm

Consolidate my kit. Only item I am interesting to trade or buy is Zeiss 35mm f2 ZM.
    Shipping is $15-$30 depending on item via USPS Priority Mail. International please email me for quote. Payment via USPS Money Order, Paypal (please add 3% fee), or gift option.

Leica M6 $1229
    Great looking body with minimal wear. Only a few minor paint nick, but overall cosmetically it is in excellent condition. RF is clean and aligns vertically as well as horizontally. Functionally it performs flawless. Comes with body cap, box, case, strap, few batteries. S/N 2,43X,XXX

Leica Summicron 50mm f2 Version 4 $1349
    Glass is clean. Barrel has some paint wear mainly around the pull out hood. This is the latest with the pull out hood.

Leica 50mm Summicron f2 Version 3 $1249
    Version 3 with the detachable hood. S/N 3,35X,XXX. Barrel has very small pinsize paint nicks. Cosmetically, functionally it is in excellent condition. Optically the quality is identical to my version 4 (latest non ASPH version). Comes with hood, Nikon UV filter, and cap.

Leica 35mm Summicron f2 ASPH $2499
    In excellent condition with some tiny paint wear. Glass is perfect. If it doesn’t sell I’ll keep it. Comes with hood, caps, BW UV Haze filter, box, pouch. S/N3,8XX,XXX

Leica 90mm f2.8 Elmarit E46 $1199
    S/N 3,69X,XXX. The only signs of wear is around the sliding hood. Lense is in excellent condition. Comes with front, rear caps, BW 46E 010 filter.

Tele-Elmar 135mm f4 $429
    S/N 2,42X,XXX. A sleeper, very sharp at f4. Focusing is easy with the lense. Lense is in excellent shape overall. Comes with front, rear, and matching Leica hood.

Contax Zeiss Biogon 28mm G mount $379
    Great lense in excellent condition. Comes with matching UV filter, hood and caps.

Leica hand grip for M6
    In very good condition. $60 separately or $40 with the M6.

Rather amazing how the Leica lenses have kept their value! Certainly one of the reasons is that virtually all of the Leica M lenses can be used on the Leica digital M cameras AND with adaptors on increasing numbers of other mirror- less digital cameras.

Best of luck with the winnowing down of your gear.

Shooter
    35mm
    Leica M6 and Summicron 50 version 4

Shooter
    35mm
    Elmarit 90mm is sold
    Summicron 35

Tele-Elmar

Shooter
    35mm
    Summicron 50mm version 4

Summicron 50mm version 5

Shooter
    35mm
    bump

Shooter
    35mm
    M6 and elmarit 90 are sold

Shooter
    35mm
    35mm summicron is traded
    Prices reduced for the remaining items:

Leica Summicron 50mm f2 Version 4 $1329
    Glass is clean. Barrel has some paint wear mainly around the pull out hood. This is the latest with the pull out hood.

Leica 50mm Summicron f2 Version 3 $1229
    Version 3 with the detachable hood. S/N 3,35X,XXX. Barrel has very small pinsize paint nicks. Cosmetically, functionally it is in excellent condition. Optically the quality is identical to my version 4 (latest non ASPH version). Comes with hood, Nikon UV filter, and cap.

Tele-Elmar 135mm f4 $419
    S/N 2,42X,XXX. A sleeper, very sharp at f4. Focusing is easy with the lense. Lense is in excellent shape overall. Comes with front, rear, and matching Leica hood.

Contax Zeiss Biogon 28mm G mount $369
    Great lense in excellent condition. Comes with matching UV filter, hood and caps.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Did you ever sell your Tele-Elmar 135?

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin