Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,819   Posts: 1,581,648   Online: 852

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images

For Sale/ Wisner 8x10 Traditional Field Camera with Standard and Bag Bellows

$2450 includes USA shipping and Paypal Fees

8x10 Wisner Field Camera - Traditional Model - Perhaps one of the more attractive field cameras made - beautiful wood finish, brass toned hardware and red leather bellows

It is in excellent condition -

All movements are working fine, locks are working, wood and metal finish are in excellent condition -

Ground glass is not original - it is a Lotus Ground Glass - it is in excellent condition

There are three lens boards included - A Wisner to Linhof adapter made by S.K. Grimes and two Wisner size 1 boards

Bottom of the camera does have a few marks from mounting to a tripod -

Wisner leather bag bellows has a few areas that have been patched on the inside - it is in good condition, but should be checked from time to time

Standard bellows is in good condition, it passes a flashlight test -

This is a triple extension camera - you can get almost 40" of extension with the standard bellows. With the bag bellows you can compress to a focusing distance of about 50mm.

Weighs about 12 pounds without a lens -

Note: there is a Wisner catalog here: http://www.largeformatphotography.in...MonoChrome.pdf

with more details.

I will consider offers -
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4976.jpg   IMG_4977.jpg   IMG_4978.jpg   IMG_4979.jpg   IMG_4980.jpg  

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    More Photos -
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4981.jpg   IMG_4982.jpg   IMG_4983.jpg   IMG_4987.jpg   IMG_4988.jpg  

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    REDUCED to $2300 (or best offer)

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Any Interest??

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I'm sure there is a large amount of interest in this wonderful camera. I'm unable to purchase it, especially right now, but I'm sure someone is drooling over it right now. I'm equally sure that they'll see their way clear to make this their own!

Good luck on the sale!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin