Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,919   Posts: 1,521,980   Online: 1113

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Shooter
    127 Format
    Images

Canon FD, Stereo Camera Clear Out

I have:

1. Two AE1 cameras for parts (one releases the shutter after a complete wind cycle with the lever, the other has a shutter speed dial that is not connected anymore). Good to very good cosmetic shape, all parts are there including good battery doors. One will include original box w/ foam.
    2. Total of three FD 50mm f/1.8 lenses. Two include boxes and are nFD/bay mounts. One of these has a stuck aperture. The third lens is breech lock and seems fully functional. Glass is reasonably clean on all.
    3. Two Power Winder A2s. One is boxed, the other is loose. Both in good shape, but I haven't tested them. I can test before shipping.
    4. Box for FDn 200/2.8, includes original foam and a 72mm OEM front cap.
    5. Charger for MA FD (I think it's the NiCD version, but I don't have any packs to confirm one way or the other) which is boxed in original packaging. I think this corresponds to the smaller grip for the F1N and the rechargeable version of the grip for the A1/AE1 Program. I don't have an image of this currently but box is in good shape and charger looks unused.

$15 shipped (that's basically what a flat rate USPS box costs these days) for any single line of the above. $40 shipped for all of it. Add cost of shipping if outside of CONUS.

1. Kodak Stereo Camera in bargain/ugly due to cracked panel.
    2. Stereo Realist 45 in bargain shape.
    3. Nimslo 3D in excellent shape.

$75 shipped for these three items in CONUS. Add cost of shipping if outside of CONUS.

Shooter
    35mm
    I may be able to fix the one that releases the shutter after a complete wind cycle with the lever, if it happens with no battery in the camera. Could you do me the favor of setting the shutter speed to 1 second and then winding? It may clear it up.
    In life you only get one great dog, one great car, and one great woman. Pet the dog. Drive the car. Make love to the woman. Don't mix them up.

Shooter
    127 Format
    Images
    Thanks, Wolfeye. I'll try that and report back tonight.

I also have a case for a Pellix that is in OK shape, works fine/is all there but isn't perfect cosmetically. Will throw this in with any purchase.

(edited to add images)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0002.JPG   IMG_0001.JPG   IMG_0004.JPG   IMG_0005.JPG   IMG_0006.JPG  

IMG_0007.JPG   IMG_0008.JPG   IMG_0009.JPG  
    Last edited by Fixcinater; 05-02-2013 at 11:33 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    35mm
    Any luck? I'll probably buy some of it anyway
    In life you only get one great dog, one great car, and one great woman. Pet the dog. Drive the car. Make love to the woman. Don't mix them up.

Shooter
    127 Format
    Images
    Didn't have a chance to get to it like I thought I would. Will definitely check it out over the weekend and report back.

I have to make space and move this stuff (plus a bunch of other equipment I've accumulated).

Shooter
    127 Format
    Images
    No such luck with the wind-on issues.

One of the FD 50mm lenses is sold.

Shooter
    35mm
    Ok then, I'll take the two dead bodies and see if I can revive either one, using my rad camera destru... err, repair skills. Please private me your paypal

Shooter
    127 Format
    Images
    AE1s are sold, one of the 50mm f/1.8s is sold, everything else still available.

Shooter
    127 Format
    Images
    Images of the stereo cameras. $75 shipped for all three, plus shipping if outside of CONUS.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails kodakstereo.jpg   nimslo_3d.jpg   stereorealist45.jpg  

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I'll take whatever's left of the canon stuff

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin