Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,809   Posts: 1,581,531   Online: 940

Shooter
    Multi Format

FS: Canon GIII QL

Got too many cameras I just don't use. I'm drowning here, my desperation is your gain.

This Canon Canonet QL 1.7 is a clean little shooter complete with hard plastic never-ready case and original equipment cheap plastic strap. I put a battery into it and the meter worked and looked accurate but must admit I've not shot film with it.

Diaphragm blades are clean and oil-free. Shutter is snappy and smooth on all speeds, controls all work as they should. Foam seals around the back feel pliable and soft, not sticky, gummy or dry.

Let's say $75 and I pay the shipping anywhere in the US of A that the US postal service, God love them, delivers to.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	canong2.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	105.0 KB 
ID:	68240

My direct email and paypal address are summicron12000@yahoo.com.

charlie trentelman
    Ogden Utah
    Last edited by summicron1; 05-03-2013 at 03:04 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    sale pending...

Shooter
    Medium Format
    and SOLD^^

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin