Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,584   Posts: 1,545,799   Online: 1111

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Not to interrupt but if you subtract the MD-4 and 105 AIS, this is exactly my Nikon "kit". I love it.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Would you like a backup? Hehe.
    It does work wonderfully. I preferred the F3's handling and viewfinder over the FM2n (though that worked well in the short time I had it).
    The 24 has been such a great lens, I usually had that on one body and the 50mm f/2 on the other.
    - Abram

35mm / 120

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    ( FM2n is the backup, at least in a way: I keep it loaded with 400 for a "grab and go" camera for when it's too late for 100 handheld in with my F3 )

I like the F3's viewfinder better too. I've only had my FM2n for a short while, but it feels wonderful and natural in my hands, so I definitely love them both. I too love my 24mm AIS, it's my favorite lens. I hope whoever buys your remaining cameras has as much fun with them as I am.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I agree, the FM2n was a great second camera to my F3.
    I don't know if I mentioned this in the ad (don't think so) but I chose to liquidate my SLR equipment because the reality was that for 35mm film my needs are met by my Hexar AF and Yashica Electro. Simple cameras, but for how I shoot 35mm they are perfect. I am not a collector, and when I find myself with an abundance of "surplus" camera equipment I go through purging phases to remind myself that I am indeed NOT a collector.

I started with the F3 and a 50mm and it just spiraled out of control so quickly because I wanted all these extra bits and pieces.

Anyways, you all know how great these cameras are, same with the lenses, and I do hope that this all finds a good home and quickly too. I am definitely open to offers because in order to proceed with the piece of equipment I actually DO need for my trip this June I have to sell the rest of this gear first.

Thanks everyone!
    - Abram

35mm / 120

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Price Reductions:

F3 + MD-4 (sorry it's gotta go with it, I basically got it for free, I'm not factoring this in the price) $125
    24mm - $150
    105mm - $150
    - Abram

35mm / 120

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    If you purchase the remaining bundle I will throw in a like new Think Tank Sub Urban Disguise 10 shoulder bag with the gear.
    - Abram

35mm / 120

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    105 was just sold. The F3 and 24mm are still available.
    - Abram

35mm / 120

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Busy day! The F3 has sold. 24mm still available. Let's get this gem a new home!
    - Abram

35mm / 120

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    It's been asked by a couple folks and I just wanted to clarify the condition of the 24mm. The dent in the filter thread is extremely minor. So minor that it wasn't disclosed to me when I originally bought the lens. You can still mount filters and the HN-1 hood without any trouble at all. The lens functions perfectly in all ways.
    - Abram

35mm / 120

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    AAAAAANDDD SOLD.
    - Abram

35mm / 120

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin