Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,471   Posts: 1,570,924   Online: 767

Shooter
    Medium Format

FS: 4 Slot Nova Heated Processor - Colour or B&W paper and Large Format Film (?)

FS: Nova 4 slot heated processor - colour or B&W paper and large format film(?)

I have a Nova Darkroom Equipment 4 slot 8x10 heated processor. I picked it up with a enlarger package.

I have tried and it heats up the water jacket that surrounds the slots and I ran it for a number of hours with no leaks. It comes with the tubes that cover each of the slots to minimize contact with the air, two of the clips that hold the film or paper and the owners manual.

$50 (pick up only)

Thanks for looking.

Todd
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4 Slot Processor.jpg  

Shooter
    35mm
    Great price!
    Steve.

Shooter
    Pinhole
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I have one of these and it's very handy for developing photo paper. Temperature is controlled and you need less developer.
    And it doesn't take up much space in a small darkroom - like your kitchen or bathroom - either ;-)
    I never tried film though.
    If it wasn't for that swim across "the big lake", I would pick it up myself.

Bert from Holland
    "Have fun and catch that light beam!"
    Bert from Holland
    my blog: http://thetoadmen.blogspot.nl
    my Linkedin pinhole group: http://tinyurl.com/pinholegroup

* I'm an analogue enthusiast, trying not to fall into the digital abyss.
    * My favorite cameras: Nikon S2, Hasselblad SWC, Leica SL, Leica M7, Russian FKD 18x24, Bronica SQ-B and RF645, Rolleiflex T, Nikon F4s, Olympus Pen FT, Agfa Clack and my pinhole cameras.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    PM sent

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin