Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,000   Posts: 1,524,332   Online: 700

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Premier 4 in 1 easel + safelights

Premier 4 in 1 easel in great condition. Two safelights in fair condition (lenses scratched). 32 oz Ilford Ilfospeed fixer/hardener (can I mail this?). All for $15, net to me. Small timer & graduate in photo are not included.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Easel and safelights web.jpg   fixer web.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    **Reduced** How about $5, to cover packing mat'ls? You pay shipping + $5, the items themselves are free. Will this work for anyone?

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    pm sent on behalf of clothesontheline, who needs a safelight.

Shooter
    Pinhole
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerry M View Post
    Premier 4 in 1 easel in great condition. Two safelights in fair condition (lenses scratched). 32 oz Ilford Ilfospeed fixer/hardener (can I mail this?). All for $15, net to me. Small timer & graduate in photo are not included.

Hey Gerry,

I'm in charge of the photography section in an art camp for the last week of June. I've been in need of a safelight and your offer looks promising especially since I'm on a tight budget. Do you still have them? I don't need the easel, and are the 2 safelights you mentioned the same?.. I think I only see one in the picture.. do they come with a filter? OC? I'm pretty sure I'll only need one safelight too. Oh, and I might be glad to take those tongs off your hands if you want. You can check out/read my thread here: http://www.apug.org/forums/forum37/1...-beginner.html
    Any extra info would be appreciated.

-Michael Griffith

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by clothesontheline View Post
    Hey Gerry,

I'm in charge of the photography section in an art camp for the last week of June. I've been in need of a safelight and your offer looks promising especially since I'm on a tight budget. Do you still have them? I don't need the easel, and are the 2 safelights you mentioned the same?.. I think I only see one in the picture.. do they come with a filter? OC? I'm pretty sure I'll only need one safelight too. Oh, and I might be glad to take those tongs off your hands if you want. You can check out/read my thread here: http://www.apug.org/forums/forum37/1...-beginner.html
    Any extra info would be appreciated.

-Michael Griffith
    PM'd you.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin