Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,699   Posts: 1,482,580   Online: 876

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

Mamiya C3 + 80mm and 55mm lens sets + grip

So I have finally come to the conclusion that TLRs just aren't my thing. I want to love them, but I just don't like using them as much as I thought I would. This set was used recently and everything works fine except the 55mm lens gets sticky at 1/8 and below. The rest of the shutter speeds all seem fine and wow, the pictures are almost painfully sharp from this lens. The grip is missing a screw in the bottom, so you will need something to fit there. The wlf is nice and bright. I didn't show it in the pics, but the magnifier is there and works fine. The body of the C3 has some scuffs and marks, but it is a respectable looking old camera I would consider trades/partial trades for lith-friendly fb paper, Fuji Acros in 120, or mamiya m645 2x teleconverter or maybe something cool, haha.

$275 + actual shipping from here in Maine
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0582.jpg   IMG_0581.jpg   IMG_0588.jpg   IMG_0591.jpg   IMG_0592.jpg  

IMG_0589.jpg   IMG_0584.jpg   IMG_0583.jpg   IMG_0587.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    The last picture sortof shows that the magnifier is there. Good luck with the sale, my GAS senses are tingling.
    Nicholai Nissen
    Kolding, Denmark
    nicholainissen@gmail.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    What are "GAS" senses? Nice camera set, btw. I already own and highly recommend the Mamiya TLR family.

Shooter
    35mm RF

who's got GAS ?

GAS - Gear Acquisition Syndrome... I am a chronic sufferer.
    APUG virgin

Shooter
    35mm
    More praise for the Mamiya TLR family from me. The 55mm is highly regarded, especially. Good price for a good kit.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I do like these and I like the older ones better than the modern C330, my C33 is wonderful. Now I need a 55mm as it seems 65mm is passe'!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'll join the chorus. I've had a C33 for a couple years and am finally starting to understand it. It's a much better camera than I am a photographer. And it's a way cool fashion accessory hanging around your neck.
    A politician is a man who will double cross that bridge when he comes to it.

Oscar Levant

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Thanks for the thumbs up, everyone! It is a great camera; just not for me. I am also very interested in getting involved in dry plate work, so may be open to a trade involving stuff for that.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Ahh yes, GAS. I suffer from bouts of that myself, from time to time.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Still available

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin