Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,951   Posts: 1,585,985   Online: 847

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

C/Y Zeiss Planar 50 1.4 plus extras

This is the AEJ version in excellent condition. Comes with a Yashica FX-2, fully-functional and cosmetically good. Easy way to build a C/Y system with first-rate optics.

Also comes with Contax P-filter and both lens caps.

Price is $350 shipped in the ConUS.

I love this lens and I'm selling it with some trepidation, but I've moved on to rangefinders and need to start getting realistic about my SLR gear.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0949.JPG 
Views:	63 
Size:	57.0 KB 
ID:	68585

Sample photo 1

Sample photo 2

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The price is for the lens. If the buyer doesn't want the camera, that's fine — but the price is the same. I have more C/Y camera bodies than I need so I'm including this one with the sale. This is a great starter kit for someone and it's priced to sell. Camera works fine and I replaced the light seals last year.

Thanks,
    Phil
    Last edited by pstake; 05-11-2013 at 03:59 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: additional camera info

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Great price on that Phil. If it doesn't sell for you in the US (I'm sure it will) I'd be keen if you were willing to ship to Australia and the shipping was reasonable.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Mesh,

Insured shipping to Oz would run about $60 USD ... I'm estimating based on the cost to ship my Retina to Chris Sherlock in New Zealand. I'd be willing to split it with you (30/30) so your total cost would be $380 USD. Feel free to send me a message if you're interested.

Cheers,
    Phil

Quote Originally Posted by mesh View Post
    Great price on that Phil. If it doesn't sell for you in the US (I'm sure it will) I'd be keen if you were willing to ship to Australia and the shipping was reasonable.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    $325 shipped

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Price reduced

$300 shipped in the Conus.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Pm sent

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    sold.
    Last edited by pstake; 05-16-2013 at 09:50 AM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: SOLD

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin