Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,895   Posts: 1,520,963   Online: 894

Shooter
    Multi Format

FS: Folding Camera Lenses with shutters

Folding Camera Lenses with Shutters

75mm Adoxar: $37.50
    105mm Industar (from a Moskva 5): $65
    Agfa Ansco f/6.3 Viking Anastigmat: $24.50

I NEED TO CLEAR THESE LENSES OUT. So if you wish to make an offer, do it!

Please Note: I wait for PayPal to clear to my bank account before shipping, which takes about 3 days. Then I'll email you with delivery confirmation number (Priority Mail).

75mm Adoxar: Coated glass has a little bloom, needs thorough and careful cleaning. Focus and aperture run smoothly, shutter speed ring a little tight but not bad. Vario shutter with speeds of B, 25, 50, 200. Has retaining ring. Two-step (cock then fire) shutter.

Agfa Ansco f/6.3 Viking Anastigmat: Unknown focal length, but seems to be 80-90mm. Pretty clean, focus and aperture setting smooth, stops from 6.3 to 32, "press" shutter speeds T, B, 25, 50, 100 (doesn't need cocking). Glass is uncoated, a little bit of bloom, could use cleaning especially around the edges. Has retaining ring.

[IMG][/IMG]

105mm Industar from a Moskva 5: Coated glass is beautiful, just a little dust. Moment 24C shutter works well at all speeds, which are B, 1, 2, 5, 10, 25, 50, 100, 250. All adjustments including focus work smoothly. This lens is lightly used. If you've got a Moskva 5 that needs better optics, this is your chance.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Blog Entries

Agfa Viking lens/shutter

Hi, I'm new to this forum, but happened across your posting re: wanting to sell the Afga Viking Lens/Shutter. If you mail me the particulars on contact-Paypal information, would be more than happy to buy the Viking Lens from you. (I collect and repair any old camera I can get for a good price in order to shoot B&W, and especially love the medium format cameras) My personal email is gamefarmone@aol.com Thanks, and look forward to hearing from you. tmann

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin