Two 135mm Ernemann Plate Camera Lenses

Ernemann Detectiv Aplanat f/6.8 in Ernemann Shutter: $39.95
Ernemann Doppel Anastigmat f/6.8 in Cronos Shutter: $49.95

I NEED TO CLEAR THESE LENSES OUT. So if you wish to make an offer, do it!

Please Note: I wait for PayPal to clear to my bank account before shipping, which takes about 3 days. Then I'll email you with delivery confirmation number (Priority Mail).

These two lenses are uncoated in working shutters. They almost certainly came off of 9x12cm plate/film cameras from the 1920s or 1930s. Both lenses have fairly clean glass with minimal scratches and some "bloom" which will slightly enhance contrast. They should be decent shooters for medium format at least up through 9x12.

Both have European f/stops, 6.8, 9, 12.5, 18, 25, 36.

The Detectiv Aplanat has an odd configuration, in that it has a lever to cock the shutter that is necessary only at the highest speed, other than that it's self-cocking. Speeds are T, B, (German markings of "O" and "Z"), 1, 2, 5, 10, 25, 50, 100, 300. The 1 sec and 1/2 sec speeds sound the same, but the others sound close to marked. Has no cable release socket. Everything works, but it's missing a retaining ring.

The Doppel Anastigmat is in a Cronos self-cocking shutter that works at all speeds: O, Z, 1, 2, 5, 10, 25, 50, 100. The glass is pretty nice with a healthy amount of bloom, shutter has a cable release socket, and it has its retaining ring.