Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,852   Posts: 1,582,876   Online: 951

Shooter
    Large Format

Three Linhof Technika style boards (one genuine) Copal 0 (recessed), 1 & 3

I have three Technika style boards for sale. One is a center drilled #1 board - generic brand but decently made and in good shape. The second one is another generic, drilled for #3, off center. Also in good shape, unused. The third is a genuine Linhof 12mm recessed board with a #0 mount. It has the attached connection for the "quick release" cable end and the Linhof crest.

These are in Toronto. I'm looking for $100 for the set, plus shipping and pp if used. Shipping to Canada is $15 and to the US is $20. I can ship immediately and within North America you should have them within a week at the latest. Elsewhere will require a quote based on the country of destination. Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_9018.jpg   IMG_9019.jpg   IMG_9020.jpg   IMG_9021.jpg  

Shooter
    Large Format
    Adding into the mix a genuine Toyo branded Linhof Technika to Toyo View adapter...this and the three boards for $125 +pp/shipping.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 2013-05-16 at 3.23.30 PM.png   Screen Shot 2013-05-16 at 3.23.48 PM.png  

Shooter
    Large Format
    No longer for sale at the moment.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin